Fall Morning in Ohio

I was playing with my camera settings this morning and snapped some shots in my yard.
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Spider web in the weed
Spider web in the weed
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Yellow flowers
Yellow flowers
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Pretty weed
Pretty weed
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Morning after Brutus He looks like he tied one on last night Too much root beer will do that
Morning after Brutus. He looks like he tied one on last night. Too much root beer will do that.
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Gladys Dominique and Mildred eating the worms
Gladys, Dominique, and Mildred eating the worms.
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Ghost Chicken I was taking a picture of Buffy the Buff Orpington chicken The light was low so I had a long shutter speed Gladys my curious chicken came in and this is how the shot turned out I kind of love it
Ghost Chicken. I was taking a picture of Buffy, the Buff Orpington chicken. The light was low so I had a long shutter speed. Gladys, my curious chicken came in and this is how the shot turned out. I kind of love it.
fall morning in ohio, flowers, gardening, pets animals, Some chickens are all over the place and others are still
Some chickens are all over the place and others are still.
Suesan - Frou FruGal

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 9 comments
Next