How to Make a Vintage Sign

Painting a vintage looking sign is quite easy. This is my first attempt to create something like this and I'm thrilled with how it turned out.
how to make a vintage sign, crafts, repurposing upcycling, It started with an old piece of tongue and groove pine
It started with an old piece of tongue and groove pine.
how to make a vintage sign, crafts, repurposing upcycling, I lightly sanded the edges to get any of the raw pieces off and then gave it a coat of ASCP in Old White
I lightly sanded the edges to get any of the "raw" pieces off and then gave it a coat of ASCP in Old White
how to make a vintage sign, crafts, repurposing upcycling, Then I printed out the words I wanted Farm fresh Eggs and traced it onto the board using carbon paper Then I painted in the letters using a fine brush
Then I printed out the words I wanted "Farm fresh Eggs" and traced it onto the board using carbon paper. Then I painted in the letters using a fine brush.
how to make a vintage sign, crafts, repurposing upcycling, A coat of clear wax some light sanding to distress it and then some dark wax to give it an antique look It was done in less than an hour excluding drying time
A coat of clear wax, some light sanding to distress it and then some dark wax to give it an antique look. It was done in less than an hour (excluding drying time).
Heather (New House New Home)

2 questions on this project