How to Clean Your Shower Head – DIY With 1 Step and 1 Ingredient.

Our shower head had a ton of hard water buildup and who knows what else. It would bother me every time I showered. I wondered if any of that gunk was coming down on my body. Ick!
I needed to learn how to clean the shower head.
As a breast cancer survivor, I am now more aware of the harsh effects of too many chemicals. I try to limit the use of strong chemicals when cleaning the house. If I can, I
how to clean your shower head diy with 1 step and 1 ingredient , bathroom ideas, cleaning tips, how to, plumbing
All you need is a baggie, rubber band, and white vinegar. You can get a huge container of vinegar for a great price on Amazon. Or, try Costco for cheap vinegar too. I keep a large container in our pantry and use it for lots of my household cleaning. Pour enough vinegar in a plastic bag to cover the shower head. Then, wrap the bag around the shower head securing it with the rubber band.

• Vinegar
  • Plastic baggy
  • Rubberband
Rachel Belkin | Cha Ching Queen

1 comment
  • Jackie Byrd

I've seen this solution before on the forum. It is good to see your b4 & after photos because they clearly show that the vinegar- baggie trick works so well. Thanks for the post.