Easy Fall Decor - With a Glass Pumpkin Jar

$5

Creating a seasonal look in your home doesn't have to be hard. Just a few simple items put together can create ambiance in your home.

easy fall decor with a glass pumpkin jar, craft rooms, home decor, seasonal holiday decor
Materials Needed:

A glass pumpkin jar. Mine came from Walmart, but you can find them at grocery stores, thrift shops, Amazon, etc.

A strand of lights - mine came from the Dollar Tree.

Fake leaves - mine came from the Dollar Tree.

Put some of the fake leaves on the bottom of the jar, then start to layer a little bit of the lights.

Continue creating layers until all the lights are used, and top off with leaves to hide light cords.

You will have a cord out of the top, put the lid on it, and plug it in behind the glass pumpkin.

I have had mine for years now . I leave it plugged in 24-7 and it does not get too hot.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIOsMN7hycVRco-MROXwmXg

• Glass Pumpkin Jar  (Walmart)
  • Leaves  (Dollar Tree)
  • Light Strand  (Dollar Tree)

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Dia8272940

Did u put a hole for the cord?

• Donna

This is adorable. I would like to use the battery operated lights but I have found that the batteries are very short lived. Does anyone know where to buy battery operated lights that will last?

• Rose Jones

I agree. QVC has Bethlehem fairy lights in clear and other colors. U can use them for a month and if u don't like them, u can return them! I love mine.