Any info on this great vintage soda?

+4
You came to my rescue with the last question I had on a vintage find I had...I figure I would try it again! Florade Soda was made by NEWGATE GINGER ALE Company Inc. in Thompsonsville, CT. I have three un-opened bottles and an awesome old wood soda case box. I have three flavors of this soda, Birch Beer, Lemon & Lime Soda and Cream Soda. I found a tiny bit on the Newgate company and they made the ginger ale in the 1940s...but that is all I know! See the photos for more info! THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO YOU SUPER RESEARCHERS CAN GIVE ME!!!!!
any info on this great vintage soda, repurposing upcycling, Awesome but I love to find out more about my finds and can t find much about these wonders
Awesome...but I love to find out more about my finds...and can't find much about these wonders!
any info on this great vintage soda, repurposing upcycling, Under the front logo reads Reg U S Pat Off and the back states Florade Products contain carbonated Deep Rock Water Flavoring U S Certified Color Sugar Citric Acid and less than 1 10 of 1 benzoate soda 7oz
Under the front logo reads " Reg. U.S. Pat. Off." and the back states, "Florade Products contain carbonated Deep Rock Water, Flavoring, U.S. Certified Color, Sugar, Citric Acid and less than 1/10 of 1% benzoate soda, 7oz...
any info on this great vintage soda, repurposing upcycling, The box is made by this awesome small dovetail type joints with original cardboard bottle separator insert The Florade logo is worn down but still there
The box is made by this awesome small dovetail type joints with original cardboard bottle separator insert. The Florade logo is worn down, but still there!