Storage Containers From Plastic Canisters

This idea may not be the most gorgeous and exquisite, but it's very useful! I usually buy a 3-liter soap canister, which I divide into pump bottles. I always feel bad throwing them in the trash afterward. Therefore, it's a nice benefit to use them again for this!
storage containers from plastic canisters , organizing, repurpose household items, storage ideas
I've invented a clever way to use these canisters in the kitchen. For example, like this!
This type of canister is very suitable for this purpose.
First, mark the point where you want to cut.
Then, just cut it and use it.
I use these plastic containers for storing dog supplies, too.
My skin care products can also be organized and found easily in these containers. These are perhaps not the most beautiful display on the planet, but in fact, they put me in such a good mood! They are definitely not garbage anymore!!
To top it off, you can decorate these!
Maarit Aho

• Cindy Wilcox

Do you have a problem with the sharp edges after you cut them? If so, how do you address it?

• Rosie

Why am I always buying containers to store items when my kids drink so much milk and juice. I will do this instead thank you for sharing

• Nancy Erickson

Great idea if you have lots of kitchen clutter. Plastic can be recycled in most cities. Is it not available where you live?

• Kemberly Boston

You could always decorate them to spiff them up I hate throwing away good containers and I never have enough Thanks for the idea

• Mary Jo

could you use empty milk 'jugs' ???