Magic Touch & Her Gardens
Magic Touch & Her Gardens
  • Collegeville, PA

Nature's Insecticides

Depending on Nature to take care of it’s self is always the best choice…If you feel compelled to use an insecticide please use what nature provides. Lavender, Neem, and even Marigold can be used to make a spray…Remember, there would be no Butterflies without Caterpillars.
Planting a Garden provides Nature a place to land. I love chasing butterflies. You cannot have a healthy Garden without insecticides….The best choice: Nature
Allow Nature in!
Remember, we wouldn't have Butterflies without Caterpillars
Planting a Garden provides Nature a place to land. I love chasing butterflies. You cannot have a healthy Garden without insecticides….The best choice: Nature Allow Nature in! Remember, we wouldn't have Butterflies without Caterpillars

To see more: http://wp.me/p3Nt7H-31

• Valerie

I have learnt so much - had no idea that swallows fly with their beaks open, that is a new one for me! I have made a point of not using harmful insecticides or any chemicals in my garden, and what ever creature comes to live in the garden is welcome, with one exception - locusts! I even tolerate moles, it helps to remember that the damage that they cause is seasonal. Thanks for a wonderful post!

• Magic Touch & Her Gardens

@Valerie Soap water works on aphids, which I get every Spring...If they are real persistant I will use Neem Spray....Other than that, I let Nature take it's course...

• Carly Swirtz

I always use natural remedies in my gardens. One of my favorites is Terrance my toad. He loves to hang out in my garden eating insects that would normally eat my plants. I made a toad house for him and he comes out to visit a lot!