Whimsical Garden Ideas

I have 13 gardens by the North Shore of Lake Superior. My son and I have been adding fun things each year! We have over 190 solar lights and a lot of whimsical decorations. Most of our gardens are surrounded in rocks. I have glued mirror pieces and colored gems on many of them. Maybe you will get some ideas for your gardens. I love to share ideas and get ideas from Hometalk!
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, My son built this arbor It is covered in purple and white lights The stained glass picture is reflected by the lights at night and shines beautifully in the sun by day
My son built this arbor. It is covered in purple and white lights. The stained glass picture is reflected by the lights at night and shines beautifully in the sun by day!
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, This is my headless gardener I made her by stuffing an old sweatsuit with plastic bags People come by to take their picture by her
This is my headless gardener. I made her by stuffing an old sweatsuit with plastic bags. People come by to take their picture by her.
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, I use a lot of mirrors in my gardens They reflect the solar lights at night and the gardens by day I also silicone mirror pieces on my trees to create the same effect
I use a lot of mirrors in my gardens. They reflect the solar lights at night and the gardens by day. I also silicone mirror pieces on my trees to create the same effect.
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, In this garden I have two lanterns and a mirror ball that are filled with solar rope lights
In this garden I have two lanterns and a mirror ball that are filled with solar rope lights.
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, This is our fire pit We put paving blocks around it
This is our fire pit. We put paving blocks around it
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, We have 2 people forms One has a blue mirror ball head and blue sequined scarf He is covered in colored glass gems The one in back has a silver mirror ball head and silver sequined scarf He is painted white with glass pieces
We have 2 people forms. One has a blue mirror ball head and blue sequined scarf. He is covered in colored glass gems. The one in back has a silver mirror ball head and silver sequined scarf. He is painted white with glass pieces,
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, This is not the best picture but it shows some of the celestial items and mirrors that I put in my forest I also put glow in the dark stars on the trees
This is not the best picture, but it shows some of the celestial items and mirrors that I put in my forest. I also put glow in the dark stars on the trees.
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, This garden has an old disco mirror ball in it I have a solar spot light on it so at night it reflects tiny little lights
This garden has an old disco mirror ball in it. I have a solar spot light on it, so at night it reflects tiny little lights!
whimsical garden ideas, gardening, This is our small rose garden The three trees in the center fiber optic and change colors The rocks are dusted in glitter but it does not show in this photo
This is our small rose garden. The three trees in the center fiber optic and change colors. The rocks are dusted in glitter, but it does not show in this photo.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 32 comments
Next