Need opinions on curtain choices...

+56
We've been working on this bedroom renovation for quite some time, and finally stumbled upon a paint color that we like - "Western Sage" by Mythic - and as you can see, it is a creamy pea soup color, which I adore. I've included some pictures below.

As I've mentioned in other posts (pre-2013), we're going with the shabby chic look. We're still trying to fit all of the pieces together. We're now up to the choices of curtains and fabrics, and this is where I really start to feel a little overwhelmed. LOL. :) Especially now, since the curtain we had ordered before was not a shade that complimented the room (though it claims on their site as being "Misty Jade"), so now we're left with having to find other alternatives. There are some I'm considering, but I'm not sure... Some of them are pictured below.

Since I'm not handy with sewing curtains, it would either have to be custom (though we're on a budget!) or pre-made. The colors I'm considering would be sage or green (of course), blue, gold, or cream - so I'm not sure which one to go with. I have a few favorites so far, but nothing that I feel really nails it yet (though I could be just suffering from renovation burn-out.) I'm considering something like a victory or waterfall valance, for a slightly more formal (but not too formal) look, but I wouldn't object to something slightly more whimsical.
So, to make a long story short, it brings me to my question(s) --
Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps of places to look at, order or purchase from? As I've exhausted all of the outlets I know of off-hand.

Thanks in advance for checking out (and putting up with!) my long winded question!
need opinions on curtain choices, home decor, shabby chic, Definitely a more whimsical choice with more accent colors
Definitely a more whimsical choice, with more accent colors.
need opinions on curtain choices, home decor, shabby chic, One of my choices which the color is described as Celadon
One of my choices, which the color is described as "Celadon."
need opinions on curtain choices, home decor, shabby chic, Here s an example of the paint color
Here's an example of the paint color...
need opinions on curtain choices, home decor, shabby chic, and another angle
...and another angle.
need opinions on curtain choices, home decor, shabby chic, A swatch from the Mythic site
A swatch from the Mythic site.