Zee
Zee
  • Burleson, TX

MOONFLOWERS AND MOONBEAMS

I love a big yellow moon casting her glow on my night garden. I also love moonflowers..Datura family. They open in the cool of the evening, filling my yard with a much welcomed sweet fragrance.
Any one hearing Dean Martin singing? Or maybe get a craving for pizza? The moon like a big pizza pie!
This beauty is a tad tightly woven--just like me.
Beauty to the max. See, we tightly wound gardeners, aspire to let loose and show out, just like the moonflower.
These girls are raising their pretty little heads and giving joy to all who pass by. Hallelujah.

Zee

• Cathe

I apologize Zed for highjacking your post! Thx. Doug, off my cell I didn't see the option but do in my Laptop...Thx.!@ Zee.....love love your pics!

• Bobbie Newby

my address is 345140 e 1030 rd meeker ok 74855 im not very good on the computer i tried to send you my address at 10kidsRgifts @1 result is available, use up and down arrow keys to navigate. yahoo.com