Neighbors FUNGUS(?) Creep-Anyone know what this is and how to kill it?

+52
My neighbor had a GREAT lawn (Tall Fescue) until July timeframe when his entire front lawn started getting this ?FUNGUS?? like issue killing all his grass, NOW it is creeping onto his side yard and NOW to edge of mine.... Can anyone tell what he may have? (He has True Green and the True Green people said they didn't know what it was.
neighbors fungus creep anyone know what this is and how to kill it, gardening, landscape, Left side of yard my side is still good for NOW
Left side of yard, my side is still good - for NOW!!
neighbors fungus creep anyone know what this is and how to kill it, gardening, landscape, Close up showing my neighbors fungus issue creeping into my side Want to kill it for him and me
Close up showing my neighbors fungus(?) issue creeping into my side..... Want to kill it for him and me!
neighbors fungus creep anyone know what this is and how to kill it, gardening, landscape, Closer Up
Closer Up!!