Easy, Fun and Inexpensive No-Sew Shirt Pumpkins

Got an old shirt and some twine? Then you've got almost everything you need to make these pumpkins...and you don't have to be able to sew! They are a fun little addition to your fall decor!
They are super easy, fun and inexpensive pumpkins made from shirts...and they are no-sew! A trip to the thrift store or an old shirt of your own is almost all you will need. I chose shirts in warm fall colors. You will find a detailed list of supplies needed by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
They are really easy to make! In fact, they are so easy that you may want to include the kids in this project! You will find very detailed instructions on my blog by clicking the link at the end of this post.
Add all the extra pumpkin-y touches...tendrils and leaves...and taa daa! It's really easy to do and makes all the difference! If you would like to get all the details, just click on the link at the end of this post. And be sure to check out even more of my projects for easy and inexpensive ways to add fall decor to your home!

These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Memorial Day Crafts
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Terre Tulsiak
    Terre Tulsiak

I have old pillows that I hate to throw away- thinking about using them for something like this.

• Terre Tulsiak
    Terre Tulsiak

Notice I said thinking,lol. Anyone else just watch these tutorials but rarely do any? Like reading cookbooks, then once a month cook a meal.