Easy, Fun and Inexpensive No-Sew Shirt Pumpkins

Got an old shirt and some twine? Then you've got almost everything you need to make these pumpkins...and you don't have to be able to sew! They are a fun little addition to your fall decor!
easy no sew shirt pumpkins, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, Super easy fun and inexpensive pumpkins made from shirts and they are no sew
They are super easy, fun and inexpensive pumpkins made from shirts...and they are no-sew! A trip to the thrift store or an old shirt of your own is almost all you will need. I chose shirts in warm fall colors. You will find a detailed list of supplies needed by clicking on the link at the end of this post.
easy no sew shirt pumpkins, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
They are really easy to make! In fact, they are so easy that you may want to include the kids in this project! You will find very detailed instructions on my blog by clicking the link at the end of this post.
Add all the extra pumpkin-y touches...tendrils and leaves...and taa daa! It's really easy to do and makes all the difference! If you would like to get all the details, just click on the link at the end of this post. And be sure to check out even more of my projects for easy and inexpensive ways to add fall decor to your home!
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

• Amanda

Super Idea!!

• Gaylyn Shoemaker

I have been making pumpkins very similar to these for years. I use repurposed clothing in Autumn colors and stretchy fabrics. I mix solids with plaids and polkadot, and fill them with wheat berries. I use quilting thread to make the gore lines and pull them tight. I make a stem of burlap and a bow of green jute. I mix cinnamon and applesauce to make a dough and make some heart buttons which I bake in the oven. This goes on the middle of the bow. Adorable. Basically free. So fun to mix the colors sides and textures. Like little soft bean bags! Gaylyn Shoemaker FB.

• Tina Eppler

Where do you get wheat berries? What size are you making?