Late Summer On The Patio and Back Yard

late summer on the patio and back yard, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, patio, The trellis is made from reclaimed treated 2 x 4 s and fence poles Someone gave my wife Sue these decorative climbing beans many years ago They grow fast and get 8 to 10 feet tall Beautiful purple flowers and pods
The trellis is made from reclaimed treated 2 x 4's and fence poles. Someone gave my wife Sue these decorative climbing beans many years ago. They grow fast and get 8 to 10 feet tall. Beautiful purple flowers and pods.
late summer on the patio and back yard, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, patio, This is Charlie I just love the word repurpose don t you We had a floor fan go bad so I turned it into a windmill The grandchildren love to see how fast Charlie can go
This is "Charlie".I just love the word "repurpose" don't you. .We had a floor fan go bad so I turned it into a windmill. The grandchildren love to see how fast Charlie can go!
late summer on the patio and back yard, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, patio, Aren t Sunflowers wonderful
Aren't Sunflowers wonderful?
late summer on the patio and back yard, flowers, gardening, outdoor living, patio, It is so enjoyable in the morning sitting on the patio drinking coffee and soaking up God s beautiful creations
It is so enjoyable in the morning sitting on the patio drinking coffee and soaking up God's beautiful creations

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next