DIY Miniature Garden In a Bottle

I love plants, my husband says it is like a jungle at home. The backyard is a garden and since I can't put all the plants and flowers inside the house i make small gardens in bottles and jars. Making a mini garden is easy and the final result is amazing, I have made some as a gift to my friends and they loved it, it is suitable for Here is what you'll need to make your own garden in a bottle:
A big glass bottle/jar
Soil form the backyard
Small plant which is durable and doesn't require a lot of care
All the information you need is on the photos and suitable plants for the garden can be found in the blog post
diy miniature garden in a bottle, crafts, flowers, gardening, Choose a glass bottle or a big jar for your mini garden
Choose a glass bottle or a big jar for your mini garden.
diy miniature garden in a bottle, crafts, flowers, gardening, Collect soil form the back yard and place it in the bottle
Collect soil form the back yard and place it in the bottle.
diy miniature garden in a bottle, crafts, flowers, gardening, Choose small durable plant to put in the glass bottle
Choose small durable plant to put in the glass bottle.
diy miniature garden in a bottle, crafts, flowers, gardening, You re ready all you need to do now is to water it beautiful isn t it
You're ready all you need to do now is to water it - beautiful isn't it?

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next