Super Simple Belt Organizer (and DIY Gift for Him!)

Vintage trouser/pants hangers are commonplace (and inexpensive) at secondhand shops. Plus, it is so easy to repurpose one into a belt organizer- perfect DIY gift for the guy(s) in your life, too!
Click HERE for all the details!
I'm not fond of using these vintage pants hangers for, well, pants! But you know the kind I'm talking about, right? The wooden slats open and close to clamp in pants to hang in your closet.
So I decided to put them to a better (re)use by upcycling them into belt organizers! I always have a ton of belts on hand because I transform them into cuffs for my Etsy shop.
Anyway, all you need to do is add some robe hooks!
Attaching them didn't go as planned, so you'll want to click over to my original post to find out what happened!
I only put hooks on one side because I'll hang mine on the wall (so that I can see all my belts and be inspired to make cuffs!). But you can definitely add a second row of hooks to the other side (for even more storage!) if you're hanging in a closet.
With the holidays coming up, this would be a great (and simple) DIY gift idea for the guy in your life, too! And let's face it, we can always use more "gifts for him" ideas, right?

• Vintage trouser hanger  (Thrift/vintage store)
  • Robe hooks  (Hardware/Home Improvement store or Amazon.com)

30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
Sadie Seasongoods

• Sta32515602

I think this DIY is cool! Great Idea! I'm totally n2 things that can be or have been repurposed. This might seem like a dumb question but I haven't ever really seen a pants hanger like that one that has wooden slats! Where can I find one? I'm from Noblesville, Indiana. I'd really appreciate any ideas! Hopefully I'll get 2 try it soon!!!!
     Stacey
    • Sadie Seasongoods

Hi, Stacey- it's a vintage hanger, not new, so check your thrift shops first!! I'm sure you can find them at vintage stores and Etsy, too, but I usually always see them at thrifts. Happy Crafting!

• Linda Abate

Definitely love this idea. A project that anyone can do. I can see this being given to a dad or grand father as a gift for Christmas, Birthday or Father's day. A sure way to light up their eyes. AWESOME IDEA.

• Mamamia

So simple yet so special