Vintage Cooking Grill Jewelry Organizers

I've always loved polka dots and when I saw this $1 vintage set of what I think are cooking grills, or some kind of roasting pans, I immediately knew what I needed them to be... hanging jewelry organizers. To see the full details of how I did this pop over to my blog post http://www.thriftyrebel.com/2013/09/diy-jewelry-organizers.html
vintage cooking grill jewelry organizers, organizing, repurposing upcycling, After photo
After photo.
vintage cooking grill jewelry organizers, organizing, repurposing upcycling, Here s the set of vintage cooking grills that I started with
Here's the set of vintage cooking grills that I started with.
vintage cooking grill jewelry organizers, organizing, repurposing upcycling, I spray painted them dry brushed over top of that and then screwed them to the inside of my master bedroom closet
I spray painted them, dry brushed over top of that, and then screwed them to the inside of my master bedroom closet.
vintage cooking grill jewelry organizers, organizing, repurposing upcycling, Then I hung S hooks at the bottom of each of the organizers to hang necklaces and bracelets
Then I hung S hooks at the bottom of each of the organizers to hang necklaces and bracelets.
Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage

• SanDee Brunette

Good idea! I use the wire waste baskets from Dollar Tree. Turn them upside down and they work great for French hooks. For post earrings I use splatter screens.

• This is just what I need and have been looking for. thanks bunches from me and all my costume jewelry in my drawer lol