Making Your Grill Look Built In

About 3 years ago I built a structure/cabinet around my grill to make it look built in since the $3500 price tag for a "real" built in was out of the question. I finally got around to making some changes since the wood did not hold up the first time. Trial and error is my DIY philosophy because I am not a contractor~just a woman with ideas. This time I did it myself to avoid the hassle of trying to explain my idea and now my grill looks just the way I want~built in.
making your grill look built in, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, I used pickets at 1 54 you cannot beat the price The new doors and front I had redone since the other wood did not survive abuse and weather
I used pickets (at $1.54 you cannot beat the price). The new doors and front I had redone since the other wood did not survive abuse and weather.
making your grill look built in, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, The door for the LP tank so the gas is accessible to turn on and off
The door for the LP tank so the gas is accessible to turn on and off .
making your grill look built in, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, Used slate tiles these have been in for 3 years now
Used slate tiles (these have been in for 3 years now)
making your grill look built in, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, These rocks I picked up on the beach at Camp LeJeune NC when my son was stationed there I love these rocks so I had to use them also been there for 3 years
These rocks I picked up on the beach at Camp LeJeune NC when my son was stationed there. I love these rocks so I had to use them (also been there for 3 years)
making your grill look built in, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, Originally there was a floor and the grill was set inside and one side had to be propped Changed my design to accommodate the uneven grill legs this time I worked alone and did my idea and I am very happy with my results
Originally there was a floor and the grill was set inside and one side had to be propped. Changed my design to accommodate the uneven grill 'legs. this time I worked alone and did my idea and I am very happy with my results
making your grill look built in, diy, outdoor living, woodworking projects, See the grill sets on the 4x4 blocks and the LP tank off to side reinforced under the wood for the LP You could actually have the grill sit on the deck
See the grill sets on the 4x4 blocks and the LP tank off to side (reinforced under the wood for the LP). You could actually have the grill sit on the deck
The Garden Frog with C Renee

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 7 comments
Next