Gold Painted Leaves

‪#‎FallPreview I was looking for a simple and inexpensive fall project to make when I came up with this idea. This project was so easy! I used one red oak, one white oak and one maple leaf from my yard. I had some liquid gold leaf paint on hand as well as the frames. After picking the leaves from my yard (they were still green, picked directly from the trees) I painted the front sides of the leaves with the liquid gold leaf paint I did not paint the back side. Once they were dry, in about 30 minutes, I simply framed them in some frames I already had on hand. The leaves aren't flat in the frame due to a thick mat.
Red Oak Leaf
Red Oak Leaf
White Oak Leaf
White Oak Leaf
Maple Leaf
Maple Leaf
Here are three green leaves, a paint brush and the liquid gold leaf paint that I used.  Again I only painted the front sides of these leaves.
Here are three green leaves, a paint brush and the liquid gold leaf paint that I used. Again I only painted the front sides of these leaves.
Dria @ Dio