Chippy Teal Dresser

Refinishing a piece of furniture and have a broken or missing mirror? Here's a fun solution! You can find the whole blog post here: http://createinspireme.blogspot.com/2013/09/chippy-teal-dresser.html
chippy teal dresser, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I found this cute little antique dresser at a local pawn shop but the mirror was missing from the frame I love the dark finish on it and had an idea for the missing mirror
I found this cute little antique dresser at a local pawn shop, but the mirror was missing from the frame. I love the dark finish on it and had an idea for the missing mirror.
chippy teal dresser, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I refinished the top by sanding it down to the bare wood staining it in Espresso and giving it 4 coats of a satin poly
I refinished the top by sanding it down to the bare wood, staining it in Espresso, and giving it 4 coats of a satin poly.
chippy teal dresser, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Added this awesome hardware
Added this awesome hardware
chippy teal dresser, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, and had my husband cut a piece of 1 4 board to fit the opening then primed and gave three coats of chalkboard paint I used glazier points to keep it in place
and had my husband cut a piece of 1/4" board to fit the opening, then primed, and gave three coats of chalkboard paint. I used glazier points to keep it in place.
chippy teal dresser, chalkboard paint, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, and here she is finished Just love this one
and here she is finished. :) Just love this one!
Lisa @ {createinspire}

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 12 comments
Next