Using Gourds in Your Fall Planters

Squashes and Gourds... what's the difference? Basically one is edible and one is not based on the thickness of their skins and lack of consumable flesh.
There are plenty of decorative edible squashes but the really funky unique ones are usually in the gourd category. So why grow gourds if you can't eat them....well, there's plenty of crops out there that aren't grown to be consumed. To read more about this visit the link.
using gourds in your fall planters, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Gourds look amazing in fall planters
Gourds look amazing in fall planters
using gourds in your fall planters, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, I designed this gorgeous combo with Croton and Echinacea
I designed this gorgeous combo with Croton and Echinacea
using gourds in your fall planters, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, Picked all these gourds myself
Picked all these gourds myself :)
using gourds in your fall planters, gardening, seasonal holiday decor, All you need to do is poke a skewer in the bottom to turn the gourd into a planter pick
All you need to do is poke a skewer in the bottom to turn the gourd into a planter pick
Sow and Dipity

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next