Jewelry Display From Upcycled Windows - Thrift Store Find!

A few months ago I told you the story of how I came to own these old windows and showed you what I did with one of them. A friend of mine found these and texted a picture to me. Is that a compliment that my friends think of me while they’re at thrift stores? Anyway, they were at a shop across town that I don’t ever go to so I asked her to pick them up for me. They were marked $3 each but guess what she
jewelry display from upcycled windows thrift store find , crafts, organizing, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas
They still had hinges on them so I just reused them where they were. As you can see in the photo below, the screws on the left side or original. I added the screws on the right.
I gave the wood frames a couple of coats of my current favorite white chalk type paint.
Then I screwed cup hooks across the top to hang my necklaces.
And here it is on my shelf at Paris Flea Market!
Thanks for reading about my project.
Leave a comment and let me know what you've been upcycling and repurposing. And don't forget to sign up for my email list so you can get ALL our projects sent straight to your inbox!
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim

• Sally Hernandez

They look nice but u can also use them for family photos n display them hanging it would look great I think..I'm going to try that

• Sharon

Love this idea! I have been looking for nice storage for my necklaces - especially the long ones.

I have another idea I want to try to take this to the next level...make the unit fold AND mount it on the wall. Now to play until I get that figured out.