DIY Wire Pumpkin Candle Holder

Last time when I went to the craft stores, I was just going through the aisle to see what new products have come for the fall season. I came across the metal pumpkins with a candle holder and the price for those were crazy. No, I wasn't going to buy them anyway because I don't have a proper place to put them in my apartment but I was very much inspired by the look of those metal pumpkins that I wanted to
diy wire pumpkin candle holder, crafts, fireplaces mantels, home decor, wall decor
Cut the floral wire to equal length using pliers (about 14 pieces measuring 10 inches for big pumpkin, 8 to 10 pieces measuring 6 to 7 inches for small pumpkins). One pack of floral wire comes about 6ft. I used two packs for big pumpkin and one pack for small pumpkins.
Cut two cardboard pieces about 1.5 inches in diameter. Cover one side with gold washi tape. On the other side of one of the cardboard piece, use a pencil to mark where the wires need to be glued.
Use hot glue to glue the wires in place. Once the glue dries, use some more glue and stick the other cardboard piece on the top to cover the wires.
For the remaining steps, visit DIY Wire pumpkin Candle holder on my blog.
You can use these wire pumpkins as mantel decoration or as a centerpiece for your tablescape. They will also look good if you hang them from the ceiling. In that case, you can glue the decorations you are placing inside the wire pumpkins.
What do you think about these wire pumpkins? How will you use them in your fall decor? Share with me in the comments below. As always I will be happy to hear from you.

• Floral wire
  • Pliers
  • Steel wire
Sahana