Home Fall Tour

Today I'm sharing a Fall Tour of my home. I'm taking part in the All Things Home Fall Tour and I'm excited to share my Fall Decor with you. Click over to the blog to get all the details>>>http://www.houseontheway.com/things-home-fall-tour/
home fall tour, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, The All Things Home Fall Tour 2013
The All Things Home Fall Tour 2013
home fall tour, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, Vintage bottle with white accent pieces in a corner cabinet
Vintage bottle with white accent pieces in a corner cabinet.
home fall tour, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, Red instead of orange are the focus of my Fall Decor this year
Red instead of orange are the focus of my Fall Decor this year.
home fall tour, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, My dining room Harvest table and Welsh cabinet are the perfect backdrop for Fall decor
My dining room Harvest table and Welsh cabinet are the perfect backdrop for Fall decor.
home fall tour, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, This Fall Sign is made from wood shims and painted in Fall colors
This Fall Sign is made from wood shims and painted in Fall colors.
home fall tour, crafts, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor, My Fall mantel this year is simple with natural elements and a pop of color from the bowl of red apples
My Fall mantel this year is simple with natural elements and a pop of color from the bowl of red apples.
House on the Way - Leslie

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 15 comments
Next