DIY Golden Leaves for Your Thanksgiving Tablescape

12K Views
Here is a simple project with high impact results. Using leaves from my yard, polymer clay and spray paint, I created these pretty golden leaves for my fall place settings. This process was so simple, you won't believe how easily I made them using a pasta machine, clay and leaves from the yard.
You could also punch a hole in them and hang them from your Christmas tree.
Super simple!
  • 5 simple steps to gold leaves for your fall tablescape, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
I started by running a few leaves through a pasta machine with a rectangle of polymer clay...
The leaf makes such a nice impression in the clay.
The leaf is ready for baking and painting! You'll have to click over to my blog for the full tutorial, and to see the final reveal of these STUNNING Thanksgiving placesetting leaves.
Click below to see the final reveal!

Suggested materials for this project:

Beth at Unskinny Boppy

Ask a Question