Fun And Festive Fall Porch

This is the first house I've lived in that had a real front porch, so I get a little obsessed with decorating it sometimes. This fall I decided to go with a somewhat traditional decor scheme of cornstalks and mums. Nothing really super duper fancy, but soooooo much more than any of my neighbors do, so I am a little embarrassed to be caught in my front yard taking photos of it :) It makes me happy when I pull in my driveway though and that's all that counts!
fun and festive fall porch, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, My fall 2013 porch
My fall 2013 porch
fun and festive fall porch, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Traditional cornstalks and mums were the basis for my porch decor this year
Traditional cornstalks and mums were the basis for my porch decor this year
fun and festive fall porch, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, I made the chevron pillows with inexpesive burlap fabric found at Hobby Lobby
I made the chevron pillows with inexpesive burlap fabric found at Hobby Lobby
fun and festive fall porch, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Tall bushel baskets and old buckets hold the fall mums and cabbage kale
Tall bushel baskets and old buckets hold the fall mums and cabbage/kale.
fun and festive fall porch, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, My DIY fall wreath
My DIY fall wreath
fun and festive fall porch, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Cornstalks and mums stand beside the garage
Cornstalks and mums stand beside the garage

House Of Hawthornes

• Dolores Bray

I have a narrower porch than your project with sitting area and stacked pumpkins any ideas?