Marla Rafuse
Marla Rafuse
  • Canada

Falling for Pumpkins and Sunflowers!!

Last year I became obsessed with pumpkins and sunflowers so of course I went online to see how to make different kinds of pumpkins and added my own flair. I already had a pattern for sunflowers, so here's what I made....
I got the pattern for the sunflowers from a 1997 Country Marketplace magazine. I had planned on making them back then but never got around to it. Those are dryer duct pumpkins I also made laying below the sunflowers.
Some of the pumpkins I made with leftover fabric using doilies, ribbon roses, lace trim and whatever else I could get my hands on for embellishments.
A chicken wire pumpkin I made too.  I find it really cool looking :)
A chicken wire pumpkin I made too. I find it really cool looking :)
falling for pumpkins and sunflowers, curb appeal, gardening, outdoor living, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
A close-up of my chicken wire pumpkins.  I also wrapped jute and cording around the pumpkins/gourds that are on the hay bale. They were in need of a makeover
A close-up of my chicken wire pumpkins. I also wrapped jute and cording around the pumpkins/gourds that are on the hay bale. They were in need of a makeover
A close-up of my sunflowers.
A close-up of my sunflowers.