Marty's Musings
Marty's Musings
  • Greensboro, NC

Thrifty Fall Decorating Ideas and Home Tour

Come see all the fall decor showcased in my home, almost entirely free or from yard sales! I'll show you how to repurpose and use those things you already have in your possession.
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, Window vignette that was either yard sale or free
Window vignette that was either yard sale or free
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, Painted bottles and yard sale flower container
Painted bottles and yard sale flower container.
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, No sew sweater pillow
No sew sweater pillow
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, Pine cones in mini clay pots
Pine cones in mini clay pots
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, Fence Board pumpkin
Fence Board pumpkin
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, Simple display greets family and friends
Simple display greets family and friends
thrifty fall decorating ideas and home tour, seasonal holiday d cor, Yard sale bargain for 1 with planted pansies
Yard sale bargain for $1 with planted pansies.
Marty's Musings

• Marty's Musings

@No search results.pdia Thanks so much! I do love the orange for fall, too, and I try not to have too much because I don't like clutter, either!

• Elaine Z

We love the pumpkin with the happy fall y'all and the smaller one....we're going to make them for our front entry to our deck....such a cute fall decoration....can't wait to put it up!