Boho Wall Clock DIY

There is something about the boho look that exudes such vibrancy and energy. The prints and colors all play up together to radiate such positivism and brightness. So when I wanted to turn my very plain clock to a more vibrant timepiece, I did this DIY.
Find a simple and plain wall clock.
Protect the glass or plastic sheet covering of the clock by putting masking or painter’s tape all around the edge. Place old newsprint or flyers ( I am sure you get so much of this in the mail like I do ) at the center and tape it down, too.
You can use any printed paper even gift wrappers, and pick several different bright colored prints that you like. I got some images of prints I want for a boho look and just collaged them together and printed it. Cut them into smaller pieces so that it is easier to manipulate.
I used Mod Podge on the back side of the paper ( the one without the print ) .
Since I cut the paper to smaller pieces, I just placed it on the thick side of the clock and folded where I need to cut to size. Pressed the Mod Podged paper on the clock.
When you have covered the side of the clock totally with the printed paper, apply Mod Podge all over the paper. Allow the first coat to dry completely then apply a second coat.
If you want to diy the interior of the clock like what I did with mine, please click the link at the end of this post to learn how to do it.
There you go, a boho wall clock that will brighten up any part of your home.

Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
3 Gorgeous And Unique Ideas To Display Your Plants
3 Great Ideas To Easily Upgrade Your Window
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
Everything Red For Canada Day
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Queti @ Fancy Momma

• Jill

I am not finding the way to do the numbers....where do I look

• Queti @ Fancy Momma

Hi Jill,

The way I did the numbers on this diy clock was I just painted over the existing numbers on the clock. For the 12, 3,6 and 9 , I painted it thicker than the rest. I used acrylic paint. Hope that helps.

• Carol

I really have to do this to extremely plain wall clock in my sewing room!!! Man I sure do love this one! Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic idea. I really love it.

• Luisette

Just too cute! Will do!