Eva Barker Beaule
Eva Barker Beaule
  • Mendota, VA

Fall Decorating...Pumpkin Blocks

Easy pumpkin blocks using 4 x 4 fence post! This is a good project to do with kids because it's fast and easy.
Something inexpensive and easy for fall.  "Pumpkin Blocks" probably started off as orange with the little plug in the top, but they are now striped, polka dotted, etc.    I went the easy, striped method or just left them plain.
Something inexpensive and easy for fall. "Pumpkin Blocks" probably started off as orange with the little plug in the top, but they are now striped, polka dotted, etc. I went the easy, striped method or just left them plain.
Fence post cut in a variety of sizes with a little spray paint and tape.
A vinyl bird added...
A vinyl bird added...
Little 4 inch guy...
Little 4 inch guy...

To see more: http://www.rivercliffcottage.com/2013/09/29/pumpkin-block-project/

• Felicity Woodruffe

i watched a film on tv and the actors had taken off to spend some quiet time in a cabin in a wooded area in a small village and there was a beautiful lake surrounded by woodland and hills sloping down to the lake, my idea of heaven

• Eva Barker Beaule

Hi Felicity...it really depends on where you go in Virginia. It's a large state. In Northern Virginia, it is close to the capitol and very busy, very metropolitan. I'm going to visit my husband's son this weekend, and while I still will be in the state of Virginia, it is 350 miles away. Ugh. Long drive. Where I live in Virginia, it's very rural. Lots of barns, gardening, etc. I have a blog...www.rivercliffcottage.com Come on over and visit and you'll have a very good idea of what it is like here in Southwest Virginia which is part of the Southern Appalachian Mountains. Likewise, I would love to visit the U.K. some day.