DIY Advent Christmas Tree Using Paper Rolls

7 materials
Save those toilet paper rolls! You're going to want to make this advent calendar.
I have a collection of paper towel and toilet paper rolls that I keep for DIY purposes, because there's just so much you can do with them! One of my favourite projects is this advent calendar christmas tree.
What makes it so perfect is having ample space inside each tube to fill with all sorts of goodies for each day leading up to Christmas! It takes a fair bit of time so pop on your favourite netflix series and get crafting. Keep reading for an overview of the how to, and click on the blog link for more details.
The materials list is simple.
24 toilet paper rolls
Green crepe paper, foil (as seen) or regular
Double sided tape
Number stickers
Decorative paper punched into 24 circles (optional)
Scissors
Hot glue gun and glue
Using double sided tape, cover each toilet paper roll with green crepe paper, leaving one end open. Fill with treats then cover the open end. Decorate one end with a circle and your numbers, from 1 - 24. Repeat for all 24 paper rolls.
Arrange the paper rolls as you see above, making sure to hot glue them all into place.
Be sure to click the link to get more details and tips on how to perfect this advent calendar. Have so much fun counting down the days!

• 24 paper towel or toilet paper rolls
  • Green crepe paper
  • Double sided tape
Tan

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 18 comments
Next