Tips for a WILDLY Successful Yard Sale

There’s no better way to declutter than having a yard sale that will leave you with room to breathe AND loads of cash in your pocket! We had a garage sale and counted up almost $900 at the end of the day. There were several tricks and tips that I believe led to our success so I wanted to share them with you – and hear your tips as well!
Upload great pictures of your items on Craig's List so people can see what you are selling in advance.
Great signs will easily lead people who read your ads to your sale, AND attract people driving by. Make sure the letters are neat and BIG.
Group like items together. This will really help your sale! I like to have a table of books, one of home decor, toys on a tarp on the ground, sports equipment, etc.
Put price tags on everything. It’s extra work but people really don’t want to ask how much something costs every few minutes. For grouped items, hang a sign with the prices.
Make your displays look inviting. Tables are important, ask friends to borrow some if you don’t have enough.
Hang clothing on wardrobes so shoppers can easily look through your items.
Finally, if your goal was to declutter, load the leftovers in the car IMMEDIATELY after the sale for donation!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Carrie MakingLemonade

• She
    She

Hangers with hooks &- or clips, clothespins

• JoanBCH
    JoanBCH

I saw a darling way to display small jewelry. Put in small see through plastic bags and pin to dark cloth in lovely big gold picture frame.