DIY Mason Jar Lid Christmas Ornaments

Mason Jars and Mason Jar Lids have been around for generations, but not until the last few years have we seen so many non-traditional uses. I have started working on my Christmas ornaments so I am not up all night when we put up the tree, trying to finish them. These are sooo easy to make. I'll show you a few steps here and you can visit my blog (link below) for full details.
I started out with ordinary Mason Jar Lids. These are the wide mouthed jar size.
Next I chose a few sheets of coordinating scrapbook paper I already had on hand. These are very inexpensive at the craft store.
Using the jar lid, trace circles on the back of your scrapbook paper and cut them out.
Add your cut out scrapbook paper circle, using a touch of hot glue around the edge of the lid, then add the lid using glue as well. This is how it looks when you have them together. (Again, visit my blog for step-by-step instructions)
I used these deer silhouette stickers that a friend who owns a local shop made for me. If you have a Silhouette you can cut your own. If not, you can use any Christmas stickers, or I have provided the link here you can order these.
Add a jute hanger...
And there you go!
This Vintage Red Car ornament doesn't an added sticker. I loved this paper, as is. But, I did center one of the cars for the best look.
I tried to coordinate all of the papers so they looked good when hung together.
Please visit me at The Everyday Home at the link below to get full details.

The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett