Brown Bag Floor

This is a brown bag floor. I cute 12 x 12 squares and used elmers glue, paint brush, acrylic paints and a lot of elbow grease! But the look is amazing

The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom

• Gail

Jolaine, Could you give step by step instructions, what you used also how you did the grout line what to use and how to do it. How does the finished look happen. I just love it and I need to know everything it doesn't show on my computer. Thank you gail

• Ell9824729

how did you get two colours on the paper blokes

• DORLIS

This is really great! Can't think of a less expensive way to do a floor and it looks great!

• Jolaine

Pam Lewandowski - I used painters tape to make my "grout" lines. It was a little time consuming but the look is so worth it. I did my floor 3 1/2 years ago and I can honestly tell you it still looks amazing. I have moved furniture, damp mopped it and I also have 2 dogs that are all over it. I truly believe that it is all in the amount of polyurethane you coat it with. I went over mine 7 times but I did let it dry completely between each layer. You will love the look and can make it whatever color you want. Thank you for your interest.

• Pam Lewandowski

@Carolyn What a fantastic idea. We have old linoleum in our utility room. I've thought about painting it, but really love the paper bag technique. Might have to give that a thought!!!