Adding a Graphic to Furniture

I decided to paint this buffet with MMS paint. I had no idea it would chip so much! I went with it though and added a dark wax over the ironstone paint. I then decided to add a graphic to the top which I downloaded from Graphic Fairy. I went with a French grain one. I blew it up a bit on www.blockposter.com hen I taped it together and positioned it on the top of buffe securing it with green painters tape. I stuck graphite paper underneath and began tracing. after it was transferred I filled it in with a painters pen (sharpie paint pen). I waited until it was completely dry, lightly sanded it and sealed it with a coat of clear wax. I love the way it looks so rustic!!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?

• 95006

Can you add the specific url to this post and not just your main one? I'd love to see the post!

• Deborah Sanders

I make my own chalk paint - it's really cheap. If I want to use a funky colour I buy the sample paint at home depot for $5 & add some plaster of paris. Otherwise you can get the "wrong" paints or restore carries really cheap whites that you can have tinted. I was thinking of making my own milk paint next..