How to Steam Clean the Microwave

(This is a summary only. Visit my blog for the complete tutorial for this plus so many more home related tips and ideas. Click the link at the bottom of the post.) Nobody wants to spend time or energy cleaning the microwave. Here's a quick, all-natural way to steam clean it. No scrubbing involved!
tricks
how to steam clean the microwave, appliances, cleaning tips, For detailed instructions visit my full post here
No harsh chemical, no scrubbing, and 100% all natural.
how to steam clean the microwave, appliances, cleaning tips, Before cleaning with lots of gunk caked on
Before cleaning, with lots of gunk caked on. It looks worse than this sometimes.
how to steam clean the microwave, appliances, cleaning tips, The secret ingredients
The secret ingredients are two things you probably already have on hand. Get ready for a fresh and clean microwave!
how to steam clean the microwave, appliances, cleaning tips, A clean microwave
A clean and sparkling microwave! And it took less than 10 minutes.
For the full tutorial plus many more tips for everything home related, visit my full blog post. Click the link below!
Postcards From the Ridge

• Rani Scott

to many hoops ,stop chasing me around good by

• Wee10643083

Yes I will... But I am looking for some way to unclog my dishwasher. I have tried the vinegar and baking soda and run it through a cycle but the darn thing just won't drain.. I have to stand with it for a long time and keep putting it to the drain mark several times to get most of it out