Need advice, how to repair chipped off Porcelain in bthrm sink.

+15
I need to know how I can repair this sink myself, I live in rental, owner won't repair it properly, he tried once made a mess!Rust showing through, makes it hard to clean. I'm embarrassed to let people use this sink! Looks like I didn't clean it and looks like toothpaste left...where owner 'tried' to fix! Can this be fixed w/a kit? Can it be done low cost? See photo. Please contact me if you have more questions.~Thank you, Anna
q need advice how to repair chipped off porcelain in bthrm sink, bathroom ideas, home maintenance repairs, how to, This is photo of bathroom sink where pieces have chipped off and a spot where owner did lousy fix it job it s peeling off Rust showing through Please help TY
This is photo of bathroom sink where pieces have chipped off and a spot where owner did lousy fix it job, it's peeling off. Rust showing through. Please help. TY