Iconic Up-Cycle: Audrey Hepburn End Table

There is a back story on how my Audrey Hepburn End Table came to be. This sewing table was one of the first actual pieces of furniture I bought to upcycle for the vast sum of $5. I had great intentions but no vision. So it sat for about 18 months. When I moved, my work space was limited and I haven’t gotten to do what I love most…turning old into awesome! So I started with the sewing table that had waited far too long for a DIY makeover.
I ripped it apart removing all the hardware, and trust me this sewing table had a lot of it. I highly recommend this process for those of us that need to vent a bit. Then, since I love teal, I gave it a beautiful new coat. Valspar sample paint $3. Then what? Inspired by Painted Love, a brilliant painter who up-cycles furniture with her art work like the picture of Audrey Hepburn she had painted on a mirror. It got me thinking I could make this sad sewing table into something iconic!
iconic up cycle audrey hepburn end table, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling

To see more: http://www.mypersonalaccent.com/iconic-cycle-audrey-hepburn-end-table/