Mike L.
Mike L.
  • Ekron, KY

Lighting

Table and Lamp I Made from Cedar Log, Cedar Boughs and Fall Leaves, Topped with Pinecone.
Home Made Lamp.
Home Made Lamp.

• Patricia Atwell

Mike, do you have more photos of this lamp? What did you use to drill the holes for the wiring?

• Mike L.

I used an Auger Bit for Wood. 18" x 3/8" to drill the Hole for Wiring. You can get them at any Building Supply Store. No other photos.

• Patricia Atwell

Mike,this lamp is beautiful. Please please please please take some more pictures so we can see the whole thing.

• Mike L.

Below is More of My Work. Hope you like it. Thank You for the All the Positive Feedback and Nice Comment's.

, This is another photo of a Lamp already posted I call it the Living Lamp Easy to make I cut the wood from an Old downed Cedar tree It s actually the Base of the tree with root system Clean it Bore Hole for Wiring Apply Poly, Cabin storage box Inner box made from Pallet Wood Covered with Cedar Top half lifts off but isn t noticeable For secret storage Photo 1, Cabin storage box with top off Easily lifts off and on Photo 2, Cabin storage box Revealing Inside Approx Dimension s are 12 x 8 x 9 Photo 3, Exterior of Cabin storage box with Tiny Hand Carved Chair Table Photo 4
  • See More
  • Mike L.

More of My Wood Crafts.

, Candle Holder Mantel Piece or Center Piece Made from Cedar Tree Limb Clean Drill Holes for Candles with Hole Saw Coat with Poly Area where I placed Picture was made by Woodpecker, This table is made Completely from Locust Tree Branches Stained and Coated with Poly For a Rustic Look Used a Brad Nailer to Fasten together Placed Dried Vine in Shape of a Heart on Each End, Wine Rack Made from old Pallet Wood Stained with Tea Brushed on Ironed white vinegar to Darken Wood, Towel Rack Made from Locust Tree Branches Can be made in any Size for Hand or Bath Towels Rungs are attached with Drywall Screws Wrapped with Rawhide strips Can add Acorns Pine Cones to Decorate Stain Poly
  • Your comment...

Next
    Prev