Pallet Board Master Bedroom Wall

This past weekend we decided to change our master bedroom from a stark white bedroom with no personality, to a room that now feels cozy and warm simply by adding wall boards by Weaber Lumber to our wall. Check out the blog for before and after pics!
pallet board master bedroom wall, bedroom ideas, pallet
We started out by marking all the studs in the wall. Once we finished marking the studs, we chose a starting point. Since where our wall meets the ceiling there is no molding and the ceiling comes up at an angle, we decided to start there just in case it wasn't exactly level.
There are a mixture of different colored stained boards in each box of Weaber Lumber Wall Boards, so before we began, I sorted out the boards by color.
Next, we nailed the boards up, starting at the top of the wall where our wall meets the ceiling. Before nailing each board into place, we made sure each board was level. This is probably the MOST important part or else you'll be in real trouble by the time you get to the bottom.
We measured and cut around all trim by the windows and outlets. Once it was done, we were eager to put the room back together.
We love how warm this room feels now!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of August 16, 2018 11:35 PM - More info
Claire @ The Rustic Pig

• Val

Thank you so much for sharing this, it looks great!

• Leisa Wright

Because God. I read your blog and want to say the LORD is real! I lost my key to a lease vehicle and would have to pay $ 300 for it. I started praying and reading over the ASK scriptures in the bible.. Ask and you shall receive, you have not because you ask not, etc. I then rested and believed he would show me because I sought HIM. When a negative thought cross my mind, I would refer to the scriptures. Well, I found the key tonight and get to turn in car tomorrow. Because God! I am sorry to highjack your post but I had to share. Your idea/project is beautifu! Praise God