DIY Flameless Fire Pit

Creating fire pit inside the house for decorating purposes can be intimidating.Today I am sharing a simple idea to create a faux fire pit that anyone can make under few seconds with very few supplies.Let's see how.
diy flameless fire pit, crafts, halloween decorations, outdoor living
Paint the inside of the container black and allow it to dry. I used chalky finish black paint to give authentic fire pit look but it is totally up to you to decided whether or not to paint the inside of the container.
Pour some gems into the container.
Stick the double-sided foam sticker onto the base of the candles and stick them to the inside of the container as shown.Again you can just wiggle the candles into the gems to position instead of using double sided stickers.
Pour the remaining gems on the top and your flameless fire pit is ready. How easy was that ?? You can add some Halloweeny items like spiders, skulls or even a skeleton hand peeking out of the fire pit to add extra pizzaz to the fire pit.
Hope you like this simple idea.Share with me in the comments below on how you would use this idea in your Halloween decor.As always I will be happy to hear from you. If you have an extra 30 seconds ,see the video below to have a look at the fire pit in action. For more detailed pictures and DIY like this, you can visit my blog Vikalpah.com
Sahana

• Bev Lowe

how do you turn it off since bottom is stuck? Is it one-time use because you have to pull candles off?

• Cat

Our Wal-Mart carries them, 9 to a pack