The Halloween Candle Holder and the Boo-Hoo-Hoo Stones

$0

If you are in the mood for creating an easy Halloween decoration on a budget, here’s one great idea that might be useful for you!
It started with a few rocks, then a tea candle has been added, and I got the funniest Halloween candle holder for free.
First, wash your rocks, then you may paint the rocks, when they are completely dried.
I painted the first rock in orange for a pumpkin. The rest of them have been painted in black and different shades of gray. I did not count the shades, but they were not 50, for sure! :))
Let them dry completely before drawing eyes and eyeballs, or the spider and its net.
Use another stone as base for the holder, and place the candle and the rocks on top of it, to see how they fit.
Once you got the perfect position for them, take one rock at a time and use the hot glue pistol to fix it back on the base of the holder.
Repeat the operation for each rock, including the pumpkin. Skip the candle when gluing, since you might need to replace it when it’s burned out.
Here's your Halloween candle holder! I love those tiny faces with sparkling eyes, which are my Boo-Hoo-Hoo rocks recently turned into a seasonal decoration.
Visit the link below for more pictures and tips about painting these funny faces, and other IDY projects and ideas!

• Rocks in different shapes
  • Acrylic paint in black, grey, white and orange
  • Hot glue pistol

Gabi Ralea