No Sanding, No Mess, Non Toxic, Hard Wood Floor Refinishing

This is a pure shocker. I would have done this years ago if I had known. While glancing through some coupon advertisements, I came across a nationwide franchise that transforms wood floors with out all the hassles. Skeptical at first, we called for an estimate to find out for sure if this was possible. I'm standing on my "new" floors right now. It definitely is possible. Please visit my website to find out more details: http://redheadcandecorate.com/4/post/2013/10/sanding-non-toxic-wood-floor-refinishing.html
no sanding non toxic no mess hard wood floor refinishing, flooring, hardwood floors

Redheadcandecorate.com

• Sherri

What is the name of the product

• Glenn

I have hardwood (oak) flooring which I had refinished about 10 years ago, that being the second refinishing done to these floors. Now that are heavily traveled areas where we have worn through the finish. Is there a way to "touch up" these areas and refinish without re-sanding and refinishing the whole floor? Glenn

• Jennifer

We have hard wood floors and a puppy who we are house training. She has left dark places on the floors how can we get rid of them without doing to whole floor and spending a lot of money ?

• Linda

I would love an answer to this I've tried every sought of cleaning solvent polishing with no luck sorry

• Donna

I read this fix from another DIYer and wish I could give her credit. Before reading it I tried everything on one of my wood floors to remove the dark stain of pet urine. I eventually gave up and painted a rug on the floor, over the spots.

She scrubs hydrogen peroxide in to dark spots with a green kitchen scrub pad, then lets it sit. She showed the different stages of the project, including photographs. It took several applications to bleach the wood enough for it to blend in with the rest of the floor, but it worked!

I was so motivated I decided to give the method a try. I scrubbed the peroxide in one really dark plank with the intention of doing a “spot” refinish. It worked. As a matter of fact it worked too well. I am very impetuous and decided I should just go ahead and refinish the whole room. 🙄

I’m on day three.

• Becki Bode-Wyscarver

So, what did you do to the wood floor in the after photo???

• Jovan Stearns Warrington

We have Shaw wood floors in our house. In a few areas the wood had split & some areas the stain has rubbed off. Would getting a matching stain cover these spots?

• Barb

I went to your sight and found it said>>>>>>>> The coats dry amazingly fast.The entire process lasted approx. 7 hours.By 5pm we were walking on our floor.
    But the sight for the refinishing doesn't show me that there is no dust am I gong to the correct sight?https://www.costenfloors.com/services/sanding-refinishing/