M. J.
M. J.
  • Valencia, PA

Organizing: Keeping Your Cookie Sheets and Muffin Pans Neat

1 Material
$8.00

Tired of no place or how to store your cookie sheets, cooling racks and muffin pans? This organizing hack is so easy, you'll wonder why you never thought of it before!

let's get organized....
let's get organized....

Empty out your cooking tins, baking sheets and muffin tins from your cabinet. Lay everything out on your floor.

Large plastic container with depth
Large plastic container with depth

Purchase or if you have a large deep plastic container will be perfect for this.

Check Dollar Store too. To save money.
Check Dollar Store too. To save money.

Place plate rack inside of large plastic container in closet or pantry. You can find these type of dish racks at most home goods stores or the Dollar Store.

organizing keeping your cookie sheets and muffin pans neat, organizing

Stack with largest furthest from you to smallest in front.. So easy to access and everything stays upright and tidy.

• Large plastic container, plate separater  (Walmart)
M. J.

• Sjmckenzie13

Where would I put this giant tub after I get it filled? All my cabinets have double doors with a center support. This must assume I have a giant separate pantry.

• Karen

I placed the rack in a smaller cabinet without the plastic bin. There's no middle shelf in this particular cabinet, so I can stand long pans on end and they fit very nicely.

• Cwi31690866

Why not just put the rack in your cabinet, pantry or closet or shelf somewhere? Why try and store that great big bin?

• Deborah

That’s exactly what I have done for the last 10 years, only I have considerably more I have 2 racks that I have zip tied together. It kind of slid when putting things in so I put the sink mats under them, problem solved and they are in a cabinet, in my kitchen. Bonus points the rack that fit my cookie sheets (half & quarter sized) fit nicely between the rack and the cabinet on one side and the other side holds my big turkey roaster with it’s rack. It is a great system.

• Pamb Kaplan

Isn't that what the drawer under the oven is for?.....storing that stuff

• Angie
      30 minutes ago

The drawer is actually to keep your those warm