Organizing: Keeping Your Cookie Sheets and Muffin Pans Neat

$8.00

Tired of no place or how to store your cookie sheets, cooling racks and muffin pans? This organizing hack is so easy, you'll wonder why you never thought of it before!

let's get organized....

Empty out your cooking tins, baking sheets and muffin tins from your cabinet. Lay everything out on your floor.

Large plastic container with depth

Purchase or if you have a large deep plastic container will be perfect for this.

Check Dollar Store too. To save money.

Place plate rack inside of large plastic container in closet or pantry. You can find these type of dish racks at most home goods stores or the Dollar Store.

Stack with largest furthest from you to smallest in front.. So easy to access and everything stays upright and tidy.

30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions

• Bree
    Bree

How to decorate your washer and dryer

• Leslee Stanley
    Leslee Stanley

Ok so where do you store the large container - won't fit in any of my cupboards?

• Jean Quintana
      Jean Quintana

I bought some from Target on line and some in their store that fit in all my lower cabinets. All my pots, pans and plastics are in plastic bins I have 3 in my pantry and 2 in my Island.

• Laura
    Laura

Where can i store my vegetables, such as potatoes, onions. Should I purchase bins, if so from where. Right now have the vegetables in the refrigerator. I'm running out of space in the refrigerator. I do not have a pantry.

• Louise
      Louise

With respect to other commenters, it is my understanding that onions and potatoes shouldn't be stored in proximity to each other, something about gasses, I think. So I keep my onions in a lightweight cloth bag in a pantry in the kitchen and, weird though it is even to me, my potatoes are stored in an open gallon freezer bag which is inside a plastic shopping bag, like the grocery store uses, knotted loosely at the top, and this bag hangs on a hook on the wall inside the basement door. Here there is very little light because the door stays mostly closed. Even after about two months, when I needed some baking potatoes, there were no eyes growing out of those potatoes. I attribute this to the darkness rather than being stored away from onions. I guess there was enough air flow, too.

• M. J.
    M. J.

Great! An added bonus!

• Barbara
    Barbara

Not having a pantry, I use the plate separators in the cabinet under a built-in entertainment center in the living room. It's deep enough to line my big cookie sheets horizontally front to back. Sure makes getting them out quicker than stacked one on top the other.