M. J.
M. J.
  • Valencia, PA

Organizing: Keeping Your Cookie Sheets and Muffin Pans Neat

1 Material
$8.00

Tired of no place or how to store your cookie sheets, cooling racks and muffin pans? This organizing hack is so easy, you'll wonder why you never thought of it before!

let's get organized....
let's get organized....

Empty out your cooking tins, baking sheets and muffin tins from your cabinet. Lay everything out on your floor.

Large plastic container with depth
Large plastic container with depth

Purchase or if you have a large deep plastic container will be perfect for this.

Check Dollar Store too. To save money.
Check Dollar Store too. To save money.

Place plate rack inside of large plastic container in closet or pantry. You can find these type of dish racks at most home goods stores or the Dollar Store.

organizing keeping your cookie sheets and muffin pans neat, organizing

Stack with largest furthest from you to smallest in front.. So easy to access and everything stays upright and tidy.

• Large plastic container, plate separater  (Walmart)
M. J.

• Mary

Love your idea! May I ask where you bought your container? I see that you bought the dish rack at Walmart, but was unsure if that was where you bought the container also. Thank you

• Angie Wright

Try dollar stores of a big lots if you have one

• Marlene Matyevich

If you have the plate separater, why do you need the bin?

• Vicky

The bin makes it easier to keep them in place. In just the plate separator they could easily roll out the sides. Plus in my pantry that would be on the floor so I would need the bin to keep things clean.

• Mary

Thank you Angie Wright. We have a Dollar Store, but no big lots. I don't recall ever seeing that size bin in our Dollar Store, but I will check there, and then maybe Walmart.

• Angie Wright

Dollar General also if you have one. We have a Big Lots here and I get my things there. ( Cheaper)

• M. J.

To answer a few of your questions. One I like the bin so everything stays in place and it keeps the trays from sliding. Two I bought both items at Walmart. Dollar store didn't have that size. Note: if you could find a cardboard box that size your could put the plate rack in it to save money. Hope this helps. M.j.

• Mary

Thank you M.J. I currently have 1 regular sized cabinet, and a smaller cabinet, and also the drawer under my stove, as places to store all of the items you show in your pictures, plus a whole lot more. I also keep boxes around for those "just in case I need one", so that is a good idea... now to just see if they fit in the cabinets. I have a trip planned to Walmart, so I will definitely look for the bins there. Again, thank you! Mary

• Ppo10883674

I like this as it saves valuable cabinet space. Everything is organized, clean and ready to go! Thank you.

• Mart

What are the dimensions of the bin? Or do you just buy the plate rack and fit it to a bin? How about lids for pots and pans, this should work for those as well!

• Jud7872415

Try Dollar stores, their prices are reasonable.

• Deborah

Thank you so much! I have a similar problem with a rack for the lids that fit my pots and pans. It was annoying when I pulled one out, a couple would fall out of the rack. After seeing this very simple idea, I found the perfect plastic bin in my attic. Now I can just pull out the bin and select the lid that I need ! Thanks for such a simple but helpful idea!!

• Kathy Bresson

i used the rubbermaid jumbo magazine file. just set them in my cupboard. they store and organize the lids very well

• Qui6910933

How do you organize those plastic lids and containers all sizes

• Spe11814103

I put the lids on all of my plastic containers and store them that way. Yes, it takes up more space because they can't be nested, but I have a deep lower drawer to put them in. I never have to search for the right lid. I never put an unlidded container or a loose lid in this drawer. It's not going to win any decoratong contests but it saves me time and aggravation, and that means a lot to me.

• Denise Camille Frye

You can still nest your containers. All the lids will stack on top.

• Jil10753580

I have a very deep ,drawer....I nest the containers then keep the lids upright either behind the square stack or, for me, beside the rectangle stack.

• Maria

I nest the bowls and use an old freezer ice cube container to store lids upright; or just use any narrow rectangular box high enough to hold the lids. I reuse cheese containers to store leftovers.

• Lea10012150

Decorate some shoe boxes for the lids, they probably have high enough sides and you can stack lids from small to large same as containers.

• Rosalie Grams

I nest the containers and then stack the lids on the top. I put a rubber band around the whole thing so they stay together. I save rubber bands off of incoming mail, produce, etc to have various sizes available.

• Carlee Liepke

I nest the similar ones and put the lids on the bottom of each container and the ones that are odd I put the lid on the container

• Spe11814103

Whatever works for you is the best method.

• Gabbie Brash

I have glued the lids that can't be used on the box together to make another box . One on the bottom then two long ones one two side and two smaller ones one the two ends . Use plastic glue , works a treat.

• Jeanne Blackwood

Good ideas...all of them...however, I use shoe boxes for almost all of my organizations...cheaper and stores give them away...

• Annwithane Shirley

I purchased set of Rubbermaid containers that despite their size have same size lid and they snap on to the underside of the container or to other lids so you can stack a set of lids with a set of containers on top. Or you can throw all the lids in a separate container since no matter which lid you grab , it will fit.

• Donella Leeman

I used a large ceral box with the side cut out for the opening and tape all the other sides for more stability.Sits on the shelf by the containers.

• Rrdjag

I use glass storage containers mostly. The bowls nest and the lids I "file" in a dollar store plastic bin in the same cupboard. I have a deep drawer for plastics and periodically sort out odds and ends that don't match, (Where DO they go? Probably join the odd socks in some alternate universe.)

• Trishpatsy Carrigan

We have two plastic pull drawer bins one on top of each other on the counter. Tubs nest in the bottom one and lids in the top. Very easy and convenient

• Sharon Depatie

I store all plastic container lids in a decorated cereal box. Turn the box on it's side, tape both ends closed & cut sides to height you need. Cover with decorative paper if desired. It's cheap, fast, handy & fits conveniently in the cupboard beside my stacked plastic containers.

• Eileen02035

I put the covers on my plastic containers and store nested one another as the I have for storage are graduated sizes in the different shapes; square, round etc. I am going to do this idea for my baking sheets and pans, I won't be able to fit a plastic container but the rack will fit into my cabinet with ease. Great idea, thanks for sharing.

• Eileen02035

auto correct kills me .... grrrrr😑

• Sharon Gowdy Gulledge

Where do you store the plastic container?? Looks bulky

• Elizabeth Johns Toth

On the floor of the pantry

• Stacie A

Where it is in the picture...the pantry floor..........

• Pamela Scott

What if I don't have a pantry?

• Easy.....Then put it elsewhere or find an idea that works for YOUR space. Not EVERY idea works for EVERYONE'S space.

• In a closet or kitchen cabinet or wherever you store your things. If you don't have a a cupboard, then maybe this idea isn't suitable for you. It's just a suggestion.

• Madeline Hodgdon

You may not even have to use the storage container. Then you could fit it is the cabinet, maybe with some extra space!!!

• Erin

I turned a closet into a pantry.

• Judy R Gatewood

I am turning a coat closet between kitchen and dining room into a pantry. I have a small chest freezer in it am trying to finish it

• Iris Lomnes

I screwed the holding piece to the bottom of my tall, thin cupboard.

• Bec6700165

Just saw something on Pinterest yesterday using floor type magazine holder/basket for muffin tins and cookie sheets.

• Peg

That sounds like a great idea. I have a magazine rack from the dark ages; it belongs in the dark so it's definitely going in my narrow pantry for cookie sheets and other "junk". I wanted to say other "crap" but realized how crappy it sounded 😊😊

• Mun354006

in your ulitilty room

• Penny

I agree the baskets look better than a plastic tote. However if you have the room for storage you can stack the totes with lids on them.

• Candace Pope

Stack in a corner, throw a pretty tablecloth over and add decorations. Works in an unused corner in the dining room, end of a hallway or even in the bedroom as a nightstand.

• Sharon Depatie

I attached the white rack to the bottom of the cupboard over my fridge - no plastic bin required. My last house, I attached the rack to the top shelf of 4 movable shelves in my pantry. You can make room with proper organizing.

• Laura Whieldon

Also no dining room

• Laura Whieldon

no utility either. Hall is tiny. No garage. Just two rooms down stairs.

• Linda Moore

Why bother with the plastic container?

• Jan7028295

it keeps the objects off the floor and dust free

• Deb

..and keeps other objects in the cabinet from 'bumping' into the trays and such, keeping them upright and aligned...

• Dsmith316

I have several deep cabinets and limited drawers. Plastic bins to fit the cabinets serve as drawers that can be pulled out and items stored. It has made such a difference in my cabinets

• Lisa House

Saves my back from bending over and digging thru everything. We also have very narrow cabinets (had to be the idea of a man) and these types of pans stand up like this in these teenie tiny cabinets.

• Gabbie Brash

Easy to remove and clean the floor Then pop Back , great idea well done 😊

• Mar188685

I use plastic bins for most things in my bottom cupboards. When you want something you just pull out the bin....it's just like the pullout drawers you can put into those bottom cabinets....much cheaper and does the same job. I also use the dividing stands which I found at the dollar store

• Cynthia H

I also use the larger storage containers to separate sizes of lids and containers, since I don't use the larger containers as often. I have deep cupboards and things get lost otherwise.

• Cynthia H

• Ragean

I use plastic dishpans to organize, they don't take up as much space as the bigger bins and I can keep similar items together, one for pans with their own lids, one for plastic food storage w/their lids, mixing bowl w/measuring spoons and cups and similar items. That way I only have to pull out one pan and everything for that project is together. Jeanne M San Juan Capistrano, CA

• NancyMaria

If you can find a plastic container big enough to put a lid on, you could always decorate it and put it on top of the refrigerator.

• Deniece Ricks Hopkins

Keeps the dog or cat from sleeping on them.

• Car19419687

If you are using large plastic bins like the one used here, add inexpensive rollers to the bottom. I did on mine and only needs a light touch to move anywhere.

• Ann

Rollers - good idea for lots of things!

• Cindy

Where can I get large pantry ??πŸ˜‰ LOL

• Cheryl

Good question!!!

• Cindy

walmart :)

• Carolyn Tucker

I could not fit that container in my cuboard

• Sharon McGuire

Tell me tell me!

• Carol Heitmann

i wish I had a pantry!!!

• Cynthia Shapiro

If I had a pantry, putting my pans away wouldn't be an issue.

• Larry Nabors

My pantry is quite small

• Christina Alderton

I couldn't afford the big wooden pantries I needed two . So we went to IKEA and bought two pine wardrobes put in shelves and painted them

, These are the wardrobes pantries in situ
    • Rose Thompson

I had the container like a plastic file box and just put all my lids in it without rack

• Lin

With my 85 yr old Dad, I took an old TV armoire, removed the inside framework, and created a pantry. It was originally black lacquer with cherry doors. Dad also built the legs. Old armoire are really cheap at resale and thrift stores.

, Finished with Annie Sloan 3 1 Charcoal French Linen with clear and brown wax, Annie Sloan 1 1 French Linen and Old White Dad built the bead board frame and shelves
    • MD_CC

She also states " in a closet". Can be ANY closet because you don't need them everyday.

• Bernice H

Awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Denahensley

where did u get the rack?

• Brenda Martindale

how much was that?

• MD_CC

Says at the top $8

• Stephen Shepard

look in the clearance section at the container store! Often will find bins without lids for cheaper!

• M. J.

That's right . I hit clearance centers all the time.πŸ‘

• M. J.

• M. J.

• M. J.

• M. J.

• M. J.

• M. J.

• M. J.

Oops! Dollar tree

• M. J.

Oops! Dollar tree

• Susan Hohenstein Rush

Have done this for years in the cabinets above the oven using a similar rack. Stores cookies sheets, sheet cake pans, muffin tins, platters, trays. Did I miss mention of where the large tub was being stored?

• Bde6919612

Where did you store the large tub?

• Stephen Shepard

look in the clearance section at the container store! Often will find bins without lids for cheap!

• Tanya Blake

You can use a cardboard box that they throw out at the supermarket or hardware store. Then you can cut it to fit your cupboard. You can use egg cartons as tray supports. Totally free πŸ˜€

• Peggy Barrett

I do this, however, I just put it inside one of my cabinets. Don't have to have a tub or box

• Tracy Warren

What are the dimensions of the container ?

• Country Girl

Measure your cabinet and purchase size necessary

• Stephen Shepard

• Mike Ball

Really you don't need the container just the rack.

• Linda

You also need to consider the dimensions of the bakeware you want to store. A bin that is 11" wide won't work for large cookie sheets that are 12-14" long unless you have room to stand them on end.

• Janine Horn

No thanks. Ours all fit in the bottom oven drawer nestled inside each other.

• M. J.

Your fortunate.πŸ‘

• Rosemarie Mamoun

Mine are also in the bottom oven drawer

• If in the bottom oven drawer, then where do you put the broiler pan?

• Nancy Northrop

I have therack without the bin on a lower cabinet shelf. The bin wouldn't fit.

• The bottom oven door is actually a warming drawer not storage

• Janet Burgess Martin

Good idea! I have the perfect spot. Thanks

• M. J.

I love the convenience of the container and rack inside to keep it neat.

• We did this with a pretty wicker basket and no plate rack. It's a great storage idea

• Laura Siebrecht

I have a Cabinet above my top oven that is about 24" tall and 18" wide with about 5 or 6 build in vertical dividers from top to bottom so that's where I keep my cookie sheets, pizza pans and warranty papers on the appliances.

• Pamela Jern

Where would that fit even?

• Donna Carsten

I'm going to put it on the bottom of my pantry going to use a smaller one for my grocery bags

• Diane Cobden

in the pantry as Donna says . I use a smaller one to hold all my sauce packets

• Pauline Kobleur

Under sink area. All cleaning items are in pantry where children can 't get them. I use the plate holder for lids for pots and pans too.

• Tami Stone

I also use a smaller size, but I keep all the lids that come from all those plastic bowls in it. It's SO much easier than searching the kitchen for the right size lid.

• M. J.

I too use a smaller size for plastic containers.

• Cam443

I use this same idea, without the tub, in the bottom of my pantry as well.

• Gkm22738697

Why not just put the wire rack in the cupboard and stand them in there. I do.

• M. J.

easier to keep clean and off floor.

• Sandra Weiss Long

I have a small walk-in pantry with small shelves. I do put the item that are on the floor of the pantry in totes to keep then cleaner. the rest are on the shelves in just the wire racks.

• Donna Durnin Hebert

I have a a long runner rug on the floor of my pantry. I feel good about placing things in the floor of my pantry.

• Denise Thompson

Great for those with limited cabinet space. Tub keeps it all clean.

• Kathy Collins

Makes it easier to get them out the cabinet. You can just pull it out a little and get your pan. If you just used the rack then you'd have to reach to the back to get the ones on the back. Which gets a little harder the older you get.

• Elizabeth Casey

I use a dish drainer for pan lids.

• M2721514802

They don't stay even and get messy

• Aba

My cabinet is poorly accessible, so items like these are on bottom shelf lying flat or in stove drawer. ; like this idea, if only I had a pantry!

• Chr5327159

My cupboards are not tall or deep enough to put baking pans in so this is the most perfect way. Just to be able to slide the tub in and out is worth the price of admission. Also I don't like using all my cupboard space for baking pans.

• Del21481055

I have just used a cardboard box for years...I use one for all my plastic lids also! Works great!

• Mat22286895

We bought a 1/4 rack on Amazon that went into a corner of our shelf and holds 4 frying pans and lids.

• Voncornelius

If I can find a tub that fits inside my oven, I will try this. Small kitchen, not much storage space. Lids in a neat tub instead of being loose would make it easy to take out when I need to actually use the oven which I rarely do. I have a large toaster convection oven on counter so rarely use large oven.

• Dawn

Ladies, an oven drawer is NOT to be used for storage. Fire hazard. It's used as a warning drawer only according to manufacturer.

• Cheryl

My stove has a drawer at the bottom that is NOT a warming drawer, but a STORAGE drawer.

• Leann Orlando

Rdsanchez966
      I've been using my oven drawer for storage for 40 years---cookie sheets and baking pans are not goino to catch on fire. I wouldn't use it for anything flammable.

• Maureen Paynter

My Mom used the oven for storage and I can still remember what melted Tupperware smells like.

• Donna

I've been storing my broiling pans in the oven drawer for years. They're fine.

• Susan

Have used oven drawer for sheet pans & lids forever. Definitely don't store plastic!

• You could just turn it the other way so the pans are easy to slide out. I use these racks for platters and cutting boards too! Love them!

• V Valencia

I currently have one of these sorter things in a cabinet over my refrigerator. I can see how this could make these baking items more easily accessible. I usually have to get a stool to see what I am looking for.

• Danielle

A great majority of oven drawers are used for storage and have been for many, many years. If you really believe you're going set your baking pans on fire by storing them in there I have some stock in this bridge.....

• Smb228

The bottom drawers of some ovens are warming drawers. Others, like mine, are storage drawers. I store my baking dishes in it.

• M. J.

Someone just mentioned storing the rack on top of refrigerator. That too is a great idea if you have lack of space.

• M. J.

• Karen Boyd

I keep my eyes open at garage sales, thrift shops, etc. for office supply sorters. I use them like the one in this DIY. I am not looking for one to hold some lids.

• M. J.

πŸ‘

• M. J.

πŸ‘

• This is a great idea if you have room. My perfect solution is standing then up vertically under my sink. Works like a dream... Ty for sharing...

• Karen Boyd

I have found them in many sizes. I have one that was made to hold vinyl records up inside and 7 " cabinet. It makes it so much easier than dragging all the pans out. I use it for cookie sheets and pizza pans. Thin stuff.

• Jill Yurich

And these bins can always be stored in basements since many of the items are not used every day. (Besides, the exercise is good for us older gals. πŸ˜‰)

• Str17348172

Am I supposed to keep this very large item in my kitchen?? I don't have that much room.....

• Tanya Marks

It doesn't look like something you put out in your kitchen or in your kitchen cabinets. You could keep it in your basement or closet/pantry....or its just not a solution for you...

• Anna

This is an awesome idea! But does seem ideal, in a pantry. However, those bins could be easily cut, a bit shorter, to fit in a bottom cupboard... and they would slide, in & out nicely:) You could finish the jagged, cut top, with a peice of aquarium tubeing, cut down the center, & poped over the edge. I've done it, it works:)

• M. J.

πŸ‘

• Tamera

I like the idea and appreciate that you shared it with us. I am so tired of seeing snarky comments by people who evidently enjoy making fun of others' ideas.

• Jeani Miller Miner

If you find the bin makes it too bulky or you don't have room, try using the rack she used on its own. Arrange it so the slots open toward you and you can slide the trays and tins in and out, negating the need for you to reach to the back. Sometimes one good idea sparks another.

• M. J.

Thank you for being so kind.😘M.j.

• Jeani MIller Miner- A V-8 moment. Why didn't I think of that?!

• Barb

didn't read anything snarky

• Barbara Wheeler

I use an old magazine rack for storage of cookie sheets & muffin tins but the key is to have a place to store it.

• M. J.

I use the same concept in a small cupboard. U could easily put small cookie sheets or lids from pits in each separation.

, Easy to use for small plates cookie sheets lids or trays I use one for extra pads and paper plates
    • Libby

Such a great idea M.J.! I wish I had more room to do this! My whole kitchen is the size of what some might call a pantry! LOL πŸ˜£πŸ˜‚

• Brenda Bridgett

Nice idea but save the plastic storage bin and just stand them up in a smaller lower cabinet..They also remain clean inside the cabinet.

• M. J.

my bottom cabinets have pots in them.

• Barbara

Plus I have enough for two containers... those lower narrow cabinets aren't big enough. I use one for this and still could use two containers. And YES I realize I probably have to much. But I really use it

• Mar1241077

I dont know what kind of cabinets you people have, but it would take a huge one to fit those big cookie sheets in standing up. I dont have anything that big.

• Kristy Flansburg

Then u have to. Find a place for bin..

• Martha Scott

I use the bin part, but if I stood them up they would be too tall for the lid. You would get much more in without the plate divider, IMO.

• M. J.

Oh no! How about a kitchen closet?

• Tammy Sea

What does this mean? Build one? Use one? Not everyone has a "kitchen closet" (do you mean pantry?) in their home.

• M. J.

I meant do you have a kitchen closet that you could use for storage? Pantry would be fine too but it seemed as though you didn't have a pantry. If you have a closet with floor space I was suggesting you might be able to put the cookie sheets, trays on the floor using a similar plate rack. M.j

• M. J.

• Mary Lawler

I did this using a sturdier plastic container turning it lengthwise and cutting and opening in 1 end. I placed it on the floor of my pantry and can reach most of the items; the ones I can't reach the tray slides out easily. Very organized and leaves more room for other kitchen necessities on shorter shelves.

• Kate O'Brien

I have gluten free tins and regular tins so there is a lot of reason to have multiples. I have a half shelf I need my cabinet so it may be tricky finding the right container. Thanks for the idea tho!

• M. J.

πŸ‘

• Who needs three muffin tins, if you have no storage room? Sorry, usually not so negative. This is a bust for me. I live in a 1008 sq ft ranch with room in my tiny kitchen to store all these upright in a lower cabinet.

• Kristin Colburn

This may not work for everyone. There is no one master solution. It's a cool idea. If it works for you, great! If not, keep looking for something that will. No need for being rude about how many muffin tins someone has. These are just used as examples.

• Refreshed Home Design

I think it is great align them all to the right so they touch the right wall creating more space on the left for your pie pans!

• Refreshed Home Design

I do this to organize my pan lids in a lower cabinet. That little half shelf in lower cabinets works perfect for this.

• Wandalee58

When some of us bake for large families, kids and grandkids, we need lots of pans. Besides, it really doesn't take that much more space. The pans can even stack inside one another. The more the merrier!

• Holly Brady

They're different sizes - one is square for like brownies, one is for regular size muffins and last one is for minis.

• Gillian Starchild

Looks great but if you have a tiny kitchen it's just easiwe to store them in the oven. Takes up much less space

• M. J.

I understand. I just like a free oven. My mom stored hers in it and it was a pain when she baked. Finding a place to put them. My daughter has a large kitchen and stores her in the oven. Still a pain. I've had several kitchens ( moved a lot). Still never stored them in oven. Just me.

• Ril26933612

too true.

• Mary McCool

Store my pots and pans in the cabinets with the most used ones in front.

• Brenda Griffith

Now you have a small kitchen and you have to find a place for storage bin.

• Donna

How big was the plastic bin?

• Trevor Amber

"Tired of no place or how to store your cookie sheets, cooling racks and muffin pans?"

That above is what it states....the article doesn't state its a space saver or that its a storage solution for a small kitchen.
    I LOVE the pan rack idea in the container! I have used containers but they were messy and all fell over! I'm going to be getting the pan racks now! Will be so nice to have them organized, easy to access and standing upright :)

thank you for the great idea! ❀️

• M. J.

Quite honestly. I didn't think a small kitchen could use that size container. I was looking at the broad picture.

• Tonia Joellenbeck

I use an old magazine holder.

• Terri Gracey Buffa

I don't have a pantry like that or any space to store this

• Sharon Riddle

maybe under the sink?

• Elb26111086

I have no room to place a bin. No closet or pantry. Have always wishes I did. Good idea though.

• Bernice H

Yes Trevor..that is what it states..good point! I like this idea! I have a drawer that is specifically for this but is so narrow I can hardly store anything in it. I like the bin idea because eventually something is going to slide out of order. Easy to pull out instead of bending. But if someone doesn’t have room...just keep the idea in mind,right? And there’s always room under MOST sinks. πŸ‘πŸ€—

• Neal Kloiber

If you have the plate separator Why do you need the bin?

• M. J.

To keep them contained and off the floor. They would likely slide to either side.

• Winnie Gilmer

dont c use for separator

• Shirley Paul

The reason for the container is, these are stored on the floor of her pantry. By putting in tub, easier to move for mopping the floor and getting to other items stored on floor. The plate separator is so each has a home and not just tossed in the tub. Organization at it best. This may not work for all people, but just a suggestion. It will not work for me, since I have a cabinet just for baking sheets, but a good idea for various cutting boards, pot lids, etc.

• Carol Bailey

By them being in the container you could pull them out easier, I will do this. Thanks for the idea!

• Marg Tietje

I use the same plate separator and have it on a shelf in the cupboard next to the stove works great

• Tina Castro

I love it the whole idea!

• Dorothy O'Bryant

Besides that there is nothing for varmints to climb on. You can have a spotless house and varmints still get in from outside.

• F3229386125

Good idea

• Roberta Caskey Stewart

Great idea all around. Thanks

• Lynda Beckham Jones

I goinh to do this..thanks

• Ruth

I love this idea!

• Gail

this has always been a problem for me. Thanks. For this easy answer. Going to buy bin today.

• Bonnie Minard Cooper

It looks like you would have an edge to put something else up to on the outside of the bin

• M. J.

I don't know what t you speak of. woukd you take a photo to show?

• Kat30344884

Where do you puy the bin?????
    After you fill it

• M. J.

Walmart

• Betty L

The question was apparently supposed to be: "Where do you PUT the bin after you fill it? And it's a good question! I don't know anyone who has room for an extra bin full of stuff in their kitchen.

• Lin Collins

I think that is exactly the point. If one takes a bunch of loose stuff which over time gets tossed around in a cupboard and puts it into a bin, there is therefore room to put the bin and one no longer is head first trying to see and feel around a dark cupboard trying to find a muffin tin and cursing when you hit your head backing out.

• Phyllis Williams

Put it in a closet or under the kitchen counter where you would normally put pans.

• Mimi

One thing that can be done is: (while your in Walmart also pick up hard plastic shelves, those with 4 Or 5 sections) you can put those shelves in your garage and stack those containers in shelf! Of course label your containers and they will be easier to find. You can do this with Christmas stuff, Halloween stuff, etc. This only takes space against wall so you’ll still have your garage for your cars. This is Easy and it really gives you more space.

*You can get more creative and build your own shelves. It will turn out to be cheaper!

• Lee Ann Winscom

• I live in a tiny apt. My kitchen is smaller than my bathroom so I would have to put it on the floor but even so I think that would be better than storing cooie sheets wherever I can stand one or two. Thank you.

• Kat10439780

i love this neat way to store these items. Where did you find the plate rack please?

• M. J.

I found it at walmarly but you can probably find it almost all discount stores.

• Rachel Tozzo

I found mine at the thrift store, even the rack at 1.00 each. Great deal. Went a few time then found both,πŸ€—

• Carrie Glore Witt

Dollar Tree

• Barbara Yacone

That is a neat idea for that cookware. Where did you get the small rack inside the tote. Barb yacone buffalo ny

• Sca30468945

What size is the container??

• Ida

Great idea, but where do you keep the large plastic bin.?

• M. J.

I have room on my pantry floor. A closet would work.😊

• Yvonne Cruff

I just put the devider under my sink without the tote, i pout in sideways and it makes it easy to slide pans in and out.

• Paula Cook

I already do that without the bin. Bonu! Cost saving!

• Pam

You are right. Th works great. I also do it without using the bin. I have a second one I use for my cutting boards.

• Mona Morgan

I use a portion of my garage as a butlers pantry. We have a small kitchen due to downsizing after we retired, so I’ve created a sweet spot for my larger items. I really don’t have a dust or varmit issue

• Dale

By the looks of what is on either side of the bin I would guess the floor of a pantry. Just a guess.

• Sjmckenzie13

Where would I put this giant tub after I get it filled? All my cabinets have double doors with a center support. This must assume I have a giant separate pantry.

• Arcelia Fields

You can put it in a closet or under a bed or in your laundry room, it don't always has to be in your kitchen.

• Carol

Hi...I'm new to this but I wanted to let you know.I live in a doublewide and have 3 narrow cabinets beside my frig. I used the wire divider as above without the tub,in the upper cabinet. Works great for me. Good luck. Thanks for all the tips and letting me share.

• M. J.

It fits well on the floor of a closet.

• Lori

I don’t have an answer but a carpenter question to address the middle support piece . Can it be removed, attached to side of one cabinet door? Then full access to cabinet?

• Cwi31690866

Why not just put the rack in your cabinet, pantry or closet or shelf somewhere? Why try and store that great big bin?

• M. J.

my cabinets aren’t wide enough to do that. I wish I could.

• Bernice H

Helps keep things from getting out of order. Easy to pull out.

• Tammy

Yes Mam, love the idea.

• Bernice H

mJ.. a very good idea that people SHOULD be able to ADAPT to their circumstance! I am.