Tired of no place or how to store your cookie sheets, cooling racks and muffin pans?
Cost: $8.00Difficulty: Easy
Suggested materials for this project:
- Large plastic container, plate separater (Walmart)
Have a question about this project?Ask a Question
29 Questions on This ProjectSee All
- Have done this for years in the cabinets above the oven using a similar rack. Stores cookies sheets, sheet cake pans, muffin tins, platters, trays. Did I miss mention of where the large tub was being stored?
- I keep my eyes open at garage sales, thrift shops, etc. for office supply sorters. I use them like the one in this DIY. I am not looking for one to hold some lids.
- Am I supposed to keep this very large item in my kitchen?? I don't have that much room.....
- Nice idea but save the plastic storage bin and just stand them up in a smaller lower cabinet..They also remain clean inside the cabinet.
- Who needs three muffin tins, if you have no storage room? Sorry, usually not so negative. This is a bust for me. I live in a 1008 sq ft ranch with room in my tiny kitchen to store all these upright in a lower cabinet.
- Looks great but if you have a tiny kitchen it's just easiwe to store them in the oven. Takes up much less space
- "Tired of no place or how to store your cookie sheets, cooling racks and muffin pans?"That above is what it states....the article doesn't state its a space saver or that its a storage solution for a small kitchen.I LOVE the pan rack idea in the container! I have used containers but they were messy and all fell over! I'm going to be getting the pan racks now! Will be so nice to have them organized, easy to access and standing upright :)thank you for the great idea! ❤️
- i love this neat way to store these items. Where did you find the plate rack please?
- That is a neat idea for that cookware. Where did you get the small rack inside the tote. Barb yacone buffalo ny
Where would I put this giant tub after I get it filled? All my cabinets have double doors with a center support. This must assume I have a giant separate pantry.