No-mess Glitter Letters

I love everything about glitter- except the mess of course. I decided I wanted to make Christmas stockings for the kids this year- haven't done that yet- and I wanted to have a glitter initial to attach to the front. I could have purchased them cheap, but found everything I needed in my craft box.
I started with these chipboard letters I bought at HL. I either got them on sale, or used a coupon- I rarely pay full price for anything I can get for less.
I then found these glitter foam sheets I bought a couple of years ago at Dollar Tree for another project. They are quite sparkly, even though you can't see that here.
I put a medium layer of tacky glue on the front of the letters and pressed them down into the back of the foam sheets.
I let dry, and then used some small scissors to cut out the letters. I still need to do some trimming, and then they will be ready to attach to the stockings when they are done.
This was a quick and easy craft that kids can do themselves, with a little help cutting them out.
They would also make great gift tags!

• Chipboard letters, foam sheets, glue  (Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree)

30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
Kelleysgirl

• Brenda  S.
    Brenda S.

So pretty! :D

• Casey Gragg
    Casey Gragg

Nice, I have a ton of letters like this I got from a lady downsizing her crafting supplies. I ended up with a pick up truck full of things I will use some day!! This will work for a upcoming project I'm doing for a customer!! Thanks