Creepy Figurines- Easy Halloween DIY

$5
1 Day

This is perhaps the quickest, easiest, and cheapest Halloween repurposing project I've ever done- and it's perfect if you need last minute Halloween decor! Click HERE for the full scoop AND my secret trick for the eyes!
Walk into any thrift store...garage sale...or flea market, and you'll undoubtedly see figurines for sale...on the cheap! Whether they're ceramic or porcelain, clay or plastic, they're a secondhand staple.
Another thing to note- if they're flawed (chipped, cracked, or broken in any way), then they're even more ideal for this project.
Pain them black and allow them to dry thoroughly. Then, add the spooky, scary red eyes. Now they are truly creepy... Head over to my full blog post to learn my secret (crazy simple) trick for the eyes!
And that's it!!! I mean, how simple (and cheap) can it get? And you could certainly mix it up...grey paint for zombies...olive-green paint for Frankenstein/monsters...even glow-in-the-dark eyes for overnight creepiness. Happy Halloween!

• Figurines  (Thrift Store)
  • Spray Paint  (Home Improvement Store)
  • Craft Paint  (Amazon/Craft Store)

15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
Valentine's Day Is Getting Closer! Get Ready With These Lovely Ideas
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
Sadie Seasongoods