The Fence (recycling Old Doors and Windows)

I would like to share the fence I made out of old doors and windows. I was unable to find a fence that I really loved plus I didn’t want it to cost me an arm & a leg. I’m not a spring chicken, so I need all my arms and legs!
The fence is located at the rear/side of my house. It seemed to take me forever but knowing I only had to do 6 (8 ft) sections, I knew I could totally finish this project. It wasn’t
1st section.
1st section.
2nd
2nd
3rd
3rd
4th
4th
5th
5th
6th
6th
Gate for my small 4 legged friends!
Gate for my small 4 legged friends!

• Robin giberson

I just saw your fence and now I have some of the same questions that you received before. Did you put the doors on some kind of a base? Also how did you connect the doors? I have collected some doors and cannot wait to get my fence done. I plan to make a living window out of succulents in a few of the windows that my doors have. If you have any tips or suggestions, please let me know. Cannot wait to hear back from you on this.

• I'm sure i some how missed it, can you please explain how you connected the doors and do you think this can be done as a divider for a large room?