Cyndi
Cyndi
  • Rocky Mount, NC

The reveal of the kitchen color and dining room

The reveal to the kitchen color I chose and the striping I did below my chair railing in my dining room. I am thrilled with how everything turned out. Now to enjoy it...
the before picture....
the before picture....
the after...hood range in and loving the sand color on the walls, white cabinets and a mocha color as the backsplash.
dining room before....
dining room before....
after... I painted the stripes below by adding different amounts of white to the top color. I was soooo thrilled with the results because it was the first time I had tackled vertical stripes.
full dining room with the window treatments complete.
my hubby and I took out this wall between our kitchen and dining room and was able to put a island in the kitchen.
the wall which showcases two large cross stitch pictures I did several years ago.  Took me two years, off and on, to complete each one.  Everyone thinks they are prints until they take a closer look.  I love my finished dining room.
the wall which showcases two large cross stitch pictures I did several years ago. Took me two years, off and on, to complete each one. Everyone thinks they are prints until they take a closer look. I love my finished dining room.
a close up...
a close up...
close up....
close up....

• Candy Walsh

What is the name of your wall color? I love it and am getting ready to paint my kitchen cabinets and dining area that are open to each other and want it to blend like yours. And I love the wainscoting and stripes~I may do that as well!

• Candy Walsh

Ok, thanks so much for the reply! I'm sure you're making your new home as beautiful as this one!

• Penny

you do maticulous work! i love your kitchen and dining room too!