The reveal of the kitchen color and dining room

The reveal to the kitchen color I chose and the striping I did below my chair railing in my dining room. I am thrilled with how everything turned out. Now to enjoy it...
the before picture....
the after...hood range in and loving the sand color on the walls, white cabinets and a mocha color as the backsplash.
dining room before....
after... I painted the stripes below by adding different amounts of white to the top color. I was soooo thrilled with the results because it was the first time I had tackled vertical stripes.
full dining room with the window treatments complete.
my hubby and I took out this wall between our kitchen and dining room and was able to put a island in the kitchen.
the wall which showcases two large cross stitch pictures I did several years ago. Took me two years, off and on, to complete each one. Everyone thinks they are prints until they take a closer look. I love my finished dining room.
a close up...
close up....

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 9 comments
Next