DIY Decorative Shell Dresser Knobs

I wanted to spruce up an old dresser by changing the knobs and came up with an easy way to make these decorative knobs using shells from the dollar store, epoxy glue and nuts & bolts. For more details, click here: http://www.engineeryourspace.com/diy-decorative-shell-dresser-knobs/
DIY decorative shell dresser knobs give a new look to an old dresser
DIY decorative shell dresser knobs
DIY decorative shell dresser knobs
Use a piece of cardboard to hold the bolt
Pour epoxy glue into the shell cavity, making sure to have enough glue to cover the head of the bolt.
Place the cardboard with the bolt inside the shell and let dry
Engineer Your Space

• Andrea Reed

This looks great, was looking for something for my bedroom furniture without investing a lot...but I also have the pulls on mine, what to put for them, ideas. Thanks

• Meem Kaplan

l live near a bay on the south coast of Washington (I know....that lighthouse is in Maine...) and I have found some driftwood pieces to use for handles. I might just change 'em up a bit. Thanks for the instructions!