5 Top Wall Colors For Kitchens With Oak Cabinets

As a Home Stager & Color Consultant, I see a lot of Oak cabinets and my goal is to make them look fresh and updated. Sometimes it's as simple as choosing the right color for the walls.
If you have Oak or Honey toned wood cabinets and want to refresh your kitchen, consider painting the walls in today's neutrals, such as soft blue-grays, greens and neutral beiges.
There are hundreds of choices but these are my Top 5 Pics!
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Top 5 Colors For Oak Cabinet Kitchens
Top 5 Colors For Oak Cabinet Kitchens
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, In the 90 s the look was to paint walls in various shades of yellow But as you can see from this example below it did nothing to enhance the wood and clashed with the tile Via Forums The Nest
In the 90's the look was to paint walls in various shades of yellow. But as you can see from this example below, it did nothing to enhance the wood and clashed with the tile.Via Forums: The Nest
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Another popular color often used in Oak Cabinet kitchens is red In my opinion this is too dark and once again just dates the space and makes it feel too dark Via Buzzle
Another popular color often used in Oak Cabinet kitchens is red. In my opinion this is too dark and once again just dates the space and makes it feel too dark.Via Buzzle
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Benjamin Moore Sweet Spring is a perfect choice to offset the golden tones of the cabinetry
Benjamin Moore Sweet Spring is a perfect choice to offset the golden tones of the cabinetry.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, If you like green consider Benjamin Moore s Hazy skies a beautiful soft green
If you like green, consider Benjamin Moore's Hazy skies, a beautiful soft green.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, If you love Gray and would like to use it in your kitchen Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay is a great choice
If you love Gray and would like to use it in your kitchen, Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay is a great choice.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Sherwin Williams Ancient Marble is another great choice and looks great with Stainless Steel appliances
Sherwin Williams Ancient Marble is another great choice and looks great with Stainless Steel appliances.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Benjamin Moore s Pleasant Valley is one of my go to colors when working with golden cabinetry
Benjamin Moore's Pleasant Valley is one of my go to colors when working with golden cabinetry.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, This kitchen with Amber toned cabinets and stainless appliances looks fresh and updated with the addition of blue gray walls
This kitchen with Amber toned cabinets and stainless appliances looks fresh and updated with the addition of blue -gray walls.

• We will be doing our den over with white wainscoting. Oak trim. Room has one window and a back porch sliding door for lighting. Hardwood flooring. Our furniture is brown. What colors do you recommend for doors and walls. Leaning towards grays or a mocha.

• Lisa Phillipd

I need a suggestion for a master bedroom that has medium oak trim and similar tone wood floor but it is imported wood. Our furniture is white. Any recommendations? I was thinking of Benjamin Moore Northhampton Putty or a light blue gray.

• Dar33922576

What do I paint my kitchen I have honey oak cabinets ivory appliances gray flooring and countertops I have a blue room next to it that u can see into

• Deb33488368

i have white cabentes what coloe would be good

• Shelly Morgan

Hi I need help please, my house is currently on the market. My realtor suggested to Paint the walls a neutral but with so many grays and greigs out there I am overwhelmed can you please tell me what your thoughts are. I have picked out Sherwin Williams Lazy Gray just thinking that the blue undertones would complement the tile on the backsplash which are blues but not sure if it’s going to be too much blue against the oak trim and cabinets. The carpets are being changed out to a beige Thank you for any advice you can give me.... Shelly

• See More

Next
Prev