5 Top Wall Colors For Kitchens With Oak Cabinets

As a Home Stager & Color Consultant, I see a lot of Oak cabinets and my goal is to make them look fresh and updated. Sometimes it's as simple as choosing the right color for the walls.
If you have Oak or Honey toned wood cabinets and want to refresh your kitchen, consider painting the walls in today's neutrals, such as soft blue-grays, greens and neutral beiges.
There are hundreds of choices but these
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Top 5 Colors For Oak Cabinet Kitchens
Top 5 Colors For Oak Cabinet Kitchens
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, In the 90 s the look was to paint walls in various shades of yellow But as you can see from this example below it did nothing to enhance the wood and clashed with the tile Via Forums The Nest
In the 90's the look was to paint walls in various shades of yellow. But as you can see from this example below, it did nothing to enhance the wood and clashed with the tile.Via Forums: The Nest
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Another popular color often used in Oak Cabinet kitchens is red In my opinion this is too dark and once again just dates the space and makes it feel too dark Via Buzzle
Another popular color often used in Oak Cabinet kitchens is red. In my opinion this is too dark and once again just dates the space and makes it feel too dark.Via Buzzle
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Benjamin Moore Sweet Spring is a perfect choice to offset the golden tones of the cabinetry
Benjamin Moore Sweet Spring is a perfect choice to offset the golden tones of the cabinetry.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, If you like green consider Benjamin Moore s Hazy skies a beautiful soft green
If you like green, consider Benjamin Moore's Hazy skies, a beautiful soft green.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, If you love Gray and would like to use it in your kitchen Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay is a great choice
If you love Gray and would like to use it in your kitchen, Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay is a great choice.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Sherwin Williams Ancient Marble is another great choice and looks great with Stainless Steel appliances
Sherwin Williams Ancient Marble is another great choice and looks great with Stainless Steel appliances.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Benjamin Moore s Pleasant Valley is one of my go to colors when working with golden cabinetry
Benjamin Moore's Pleasant Valley is one of my go to colors when working with golden cabinetry.
5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, This kitchen with Amber toned cabinets and stainless appliances looks fresh and updated with the addition of blue gray walls
This kitchen with Amber toned cabinets and stainless appliances looks fresh and updated with the addition of blue -gray walls.

3 questions on this project
  • Dar33922576
    Aug 10, 2018

What do I paint my kitchen I have honey oak cabinets ivory appliances gray flooring and countertops I have a blue room next to it that u can see into

• Lisa Phillipd
    Jul 26, 2018

I need a suggestion for a master bedroom that has medium oak trim and similar tone wood floor but it is imported wood. Our furniture is white. Any recommendations? I was thinking of Benjamin Moore Northhampton Putty or a light blue gray.

• We will be doing our den over with white wainscoting. Oak trim. Room has one window and a back porch sliding door for lighting. Hardwood flooring. Our furniture is brown. What colors do you recommend for doors and walls. Leaning towards grays or a mocha.

• Mary
    Dec 24, 2017

I have kitchen walls that are a soft pale yellow from the Benjamin Moore Historical colors collection. I am planning a redo of my kitchen. We have red oak floors, moldings and cabinets now. What do you suggest we change the cabinets to? I am keeping rest the same due to finances.

• Deb33488368
    May 24, 2018

i have white cabentes what coloe would be good