5 Top Wall Colors For Kitchens With Oak Cabinets

As a Home Stager & Color Consultant, I see a lot of Oak cabinets and my goal is to make them look fresh and updated. Sometimes it's as simple as choosing the right color for the walls. If you have Oak or Honey toned wood cabinets and want to refresh your kitchen, consider painting the walls in today's neutrals, such as soft blue-grays, greens and neutral beiges. There are hundreds of choices but these are

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Top 5 Colors For Oak Cabinet Kitchens

Top 5 Colors For Oak Cabinet Kitchens

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, In the 90 s the look was to paint walls in various shades of yellow But as you can see from this example below it did nothing to enhance the wood and clashed with the tile Via Forums The Nest

In the 90's the look was to paint walls in various shades of yellow. But as you can see from this example below, it did nothing to enhance the wood and clashed with the tile.Via Forums: The Nest

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Another popular color often used in Oak Cabinet kitchens is red In my opinion this is too dark and once again just dates the space and makes it feel too dark Via Buzzle

Another popular color often used in Oak Cabinet kitchens is red. In my opinion this is too dark and once again just dates the space and makes it feel too dark.Via Buzzle

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Benjamin Moore Sweet Spring is a perfect choice to offset the golden tones of the cabinetry

Benjamin Moore Sweet Spring is a perfect choice to offset the golden tones of the cabinetry.

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, If you like green consider Benjamin Moore s Hazy skies a beautiful soft green

If you like green, consider Benjamin Moore's Hazy skies, a beautiful soft green.

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, If you love Gray and would like to use it in your kitchen Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay is a great choice

If you love Gray and would like to use it in your kitchen, Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay is a great choice.

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Sherwin Williams Ancient Marble is another great choice and looks great with Stainless Steel appliances

Sherwin Williams Ancient Marble is another great choice and looks great with Stainless Steel appliances.

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, Benjamin Moore s Pleasant Valley is one of my go to colors when working with golden cabinetry

Benjamin Moore's Pleasant Valley is one of my go to colors when working with golden cabinetry.

5 top wall colors for kitchens with oak cabinets, kitchen design, paint colors, painting, wall decor, This kitchen with Amber toned cabinets and stainless appliances looks fresh and updated with the addition of blue gray walls

This kitchen with Amber toned cabinets and stainless appliances looks fresh and updated with the addition of blue -gray walls.

To see more: http://bungalowhomestagers.com/2013/10/5-top-wall-colors-for-oak-cabinet-kitchens.html

• Dar33922576

What do I paint my kitchen I have honey oak cabinets ivory appliances gray flooring and countertops I have a blue room next to it that u can see into

• Mirian

I’m looking a color for my kitchen and family room. Any advice. Thank you .

mirian

• Susan Boothe

I’m in the same boat as you as far as the color goes. I’m tempted to go with one of the greens in this article. But, I think just adding some under-cabinet lighting would do wonders for your kitchen.

• Bib38431824

what is the color of the subway tiiles, do they match the blue paint

• Debbie

i have white cabentes what coloe would be good

• Shelly Morgan

Hi I need help please, my house is currently on the market. My realtor suggested to Paint the walls a neutral but with so many grays and greigs out there I am overwhelmed can you please tell me what your thoughts are. I have picked out Sherwin Williams Lazy Gray just thinking that the blue undertones would complement the tile on the backsplash which are blues but not sure if it’s going to be too much blue against the oak trim and cabinets. The carpets are being changed out to a beige Thank you for any advice you can give me.... Shelly

• See More

Next
Prev